Disney Troubles

You must like losing money then. It's down over 40% since 2021.
Why do you automatically assume it's a loss? We don't know how @Genie+ handle their stocks. There's a possibility they have them since the IPO and cash out at the 2021 height.

I love DIS stocks too, by the way.

I'm currently reading Rober Iger's book "The Ride of a Lifetime". It has really opened my eyes to the giant machine that is 'Disney'. As consumers, we tend to see the parks and think that is Disney and why are the prices so high, don't they care about their target audience?? They are so many other things. The parks are just a tiny speck in the whole of Disney. It's a fascinating read.

You must like losing money then. It's down over 40% since 2021.
People typically like to buy stocks when they’re low…not very smart to buy when it’s up.

Perhaps they like where the stock is now at its low point.

Post was from @Tuckster removed but quoted?
I disagree…make the minority happy but alienate the majority of families that go to Disney movies, parks, etc…imo.
Who says it is the minority? Disney would probably have loved nothing more than to not spend the money; which makes one think it was a majority. How does switching this specific IP alienate? They update rides all the time… it’s in their mission statement to never be done.

We had 34 years of pretending 2/3 of a movie Disney wants to bury didn’t exist. Time to be movin along.

Why do you automatically assume it's a loss? We don't know how @Genie+ handle their stocks. There's a possibility they have them since the IPO and cash out at the 2021 height.

I love DIS stocks too, by the way.
No, I don't know how each person on here who owns Disney stock handles their stock. I think your line about cashing out in 2021 makes my point. If you love Disney stock so much then go for it.

Parks and Resorts are doing the best. I’m assuming that’s where you are referring to greed. They are getting killed with everything else, Disney+, ESPN are pulling them down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter