Disney Trivia

Princess Tess

Mouseketeer
DH had mentioned he would like to have a Disney Trivia game. He has a b-day coming up so I thought it would be fun to get him one. I went to Toys R Us today and found Trivial Pursuit Disney II. As I examined it, it seemed to be as though it was trivia about Disney Movies. Does anyone out there have a Disney Trivia game and if so could you tell me if it is just trivia about their movies? I know what he wants is more like fun facts on everything Disney. Does anyone know if any such thing exists?
Thanks for any help you can offer,
PT

Purchased the game last year. Milton Bradley I believe found at Wal-Mart. Itis a great game for families. It has 2 sets of questions 1 for adults and 1 for children. The questions are on all aspects of Disney From Walt himself to the Parks to the movies. While the kids questions range from easy as in a picture of a character and they need to name it to questions about movies. It is designed to play similar to Trivial Pursuit but the board is shaped like Mickey's head and the pieces are also shaped this way. It is a must buy for any Disney fan. great fun play with DD age 7 DS age 3 and they both love it.

Wow, that's great to know! I really thought it was just movie trivia which I know he wouldn't like, but if it's got everything I think I will just go back and buy it.
Thanks so much for your help EAP'sDAD!
PT

There are two Disney trivia games that I know of. One that was released a few years ago is the Disney Trivia game, with the board shaped like Mickey's head (the one I think EAP'sDAD is talking about). Recently, a new game was released, a Disney Trivial Pursuit, which is just about the animated Disney movies and has the traditional Trivial Pursuit board and cards (but there are still two sets of cars, one for adults and one for kids, just like in the Disney Trivia game).

I hope that cleared things up a little, and didn't just confuse you more. :D

I think it did confuse me a little, but that's ok I appreciate the help. We'll figure this out yet! EAP'sDAD, I have to go back and ask you, what does the packaging of your game look like? I just checked out Ebay and they have MANY different "disney trivia" games.
One seems to be a 2 CD-ROM set but one of the descriptions said the operating system was Windows 95. Two other 'board game' styles had tin covers, one was Disney Trivia and the other Disney Trivia II. The Trivia II seems to come in two different packaging styles which adds to it (confusion).
I think I'll email Mattel, meanwhile if you, EAP'sDAD see this would you mind terribly describing what your packaging looks like.
Thanks,
PT

I definately want one that is NOT all about just the movies.

I'm sorry for confusing you! I will try to explain myself better.

I own a game which is called "Wonderful World of Disney Trivia" which is in a round tin container with what looks like film strips on it. This game has the Mickey head-shaped game board, and questions about Disney movies both animated and not, as well as movies made by compainies owned by Disney (Touchstone, for example), questions about the parks, and some other categories I can't remember, but not just Disney movies. If I were to take an educated guess, I would say that the Disney Trivia 2 game you mentioned would be a sequel to this game.

I also own a game called "Disney Trivial Pursuit", which is made by the Trivial Pursuit company, unlike the "Wonderful World of Disney Trivia" game. It comes in a square box and only has questions about animated Disney movies.

I sure hope this post didn't just dig you deeper into confusion...it sure would help if I had both boxes right in front of me and could explain better. :confused:

Of course, if this was more confusing, please just ignore me and wait for EAP'sDAD to respond. :D

I'm waiting for the day when they release a trivia game on just the parks...

-kristi (a trivia addict)

I did some more searching and determined that I DO want the game I had originally looked at. Thanks so much for your help, don't worry about confusing me Kristi, sometimes we have to go through processes to understand things......and......well...um....I.....I am a blonde.....lol....and what I would REALLY like is a parks trivia game too!
Thanks,
PT

The game is the ound tin one the outside is designed to look like a movie reel. DW says we bought it at the Wal-Mart.

We have both games:p . The Disney Trivia game has harder adult questions than the Disney Trivial Pursuit adult questions. DD8 can get most of the adult questions in the Trivial Pursuit (we don't even play the kids questions in that one) but the Trivia Game adult questions have more about Touchstone movies, WDW and DL parks and resorts questions. The kids questions in the Trivia Game are easier though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter