Disney Treats!!! What's your favourite?

merfsko

DIS Veteran
Hey, what's everyone's favourite disney treat?
Mine would have to be Simba'a Pawpritn at AK. It's vanilla and chocolate ice cream with a hard chocolate backing. What could be better? My second choice is probably Mickey bars in MK. What's your favourite?

I second the Dole Whip! Just had my first one a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome! Thanks DIS!

That's hard.............................it's a toss-up between Dole Whip & Rice Cream @ Norway; both are delicious!

:thewave: :thewave:

Peach tarts at the Pastry shop in France. But, hey, I'm an argeeable sort. All out of peach tarts? I'll settle for anything there!

Chocolate covered rice krispy treats or Chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich or FUDGE!

The wonderful ice cream at the shack on Sunset Blvd. in MGM.
(sorry DW fans; I tried my first dole whip last trip and thought it bland and just average.....)
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Citrus Swirl from the Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland! :tongue:

Not to be confused with the Dole Whip, which I really didn't think was all that great.

Chocolate and carmel coated apples covered with pecans from Magic Kingdoms confections (Candy store on main street).:tongue:

funnel cakes! Only have had them at the American pavilion in Epcot. To other funnel cake connoisseurs, are they as good in Magic Kingdom's Sleepy Hollow?

This......................

f732847c.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter