Disney Themed Guest Room

JohnZ46

Mouseketeer
It's still in progress but, after weeks of planning, it's finally starting to come together. :banana:

15071.jpg

15072.jpg

15073.jpg

I can put you on the waiting list. :rotfl:

My step-son is getting married next month so we'll be having lots of visitors.

Here's the finished room. It's a little cramped but I'm happy to have space for my collectibles.

15109.jpg

15110.jpg

15112.jpg

That looks great! I love the art and the ears on the closet doors. Very well done! You've inspired me to take on a "Boardwalk" type feel room in my guest room. I'll be on the lookout for art and collectibles on our upcoming trip. :)

That looks great! I love the art and the ears on the closet doors. Very well done! You've inspired me to take on a "Boardwalk" type feel room in my guest room. I'll be on the lookout for art and collectibles on our upcoming trip. :)

Thanks! I almost want to make this our room now. :)

how did you do the designs on the doors? free hand? thanks

I had custom vinyl decals made. They were a little pricy at $29.00 each, but I didn't trust that I could do it freehand.

I would of liked to have done Mickey ears, but most sign shops are sensitive about copyright violations.

I love this room! We are going to be doing our entire playroom,guest bath,and guest room with all our Disney stuff,I hope it looks as good as yours!

I love this room! We are going to be doing our entire playroom,guest bath,and guest room with all our Disney stuff,I hope it looks as good as yours!

Thanks! It was really fun to do. The hardest part was fighting the desire to put in everything I liked. :laughing:

Now I'm playing around with the idea of doing another room in a rustic Wilderness Lodge-type theme. If I do it I'll focus on the films with forest settings like Bambi, Snow White, etc.

Hmmm... I wonder what the Grand Californian would charge me for a missing bedspread? :rotfl:

I LOVE the idea of a wilderness lodge room!!!!! I never thought of that. OMG,if you do this, you must post pics!!

Makes me want to make my own Disney room!! Great job!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your guest room!! :cheer2:

That's so AWESOME!!
I'd like to get on your waiting list for reservations!! :lmao:

I've seen "themed" rooms get out of hand and become tragically gawdy and tacky. But yours is very clearly a Disney room, and still classy and luxurious at the same time!! You did a wonderful job of displaying your collectibles in a tasteful way.
GREAT job!!

-Christal

Verry nice. I have a Disney Kitchen. My hubby is a carpender so we redid the cabnets and everything. I really love it. :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter