~~~Disney tee shirt exchange~~~CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Time for another Disney themed exchange. :teeth: :yay:
This one is for Disney tee shirts.

The minimum for this exchange is going to be $15.00.
The title says it.....this exchange is for Disney tee shirt(s) :mickeyjum
Sign-ups will go until May 7. Mail date will be May 14. Please do not sign up if you can't get this done on time

If interested, PM me your:
Name
Address
e-mail address
tee size
Favorite Disney characters
How many exchanges would you like to do?
Are you willing to send internationally....MUST be by air?
Willing to be an elf if needed?

It IS possible to get a t-shirt inside a flat rate envelope. It will less than $13 to send air mail from the US. :thumbsup2

PM being sent. :lovestruc

Tee shirts don't really weigh that much, so I am sure we can accomodate some international exchangers if they want to play with us ::yes::

sorry you are missing this one, Missy.
I have a lot to :rolleyes: but always seem to buy more.
I am going to the Disney Store tomorrow too.....wanna bet I end up with even more.
I have at least 30 disney ones :eek: Some are still in their wrap stacked in the closet.

Just signed up - I can always use new t-shirts to replace some of my older ones.

Not much of a t shirt person. And can you believe -- I even have pin trading related t shirts.... :laughing: :sad2:
They sold them probably 5 years ago. And even those look nearly like brand new, hanging in my closet. :rolleyes1 :confused3

My PM has already been sent!

Just an FYI, I was at the Disney store yesterday and there was a mickey shirt I really liked. OF course I was thrilled that there was an XL. Well I held up the XL to me and my Mama says, Ashley get a bigger size that is shirt will be too tight! The kind CM at the store explained to me that no, I hadn't gotten bigger, whew, is just now they are doing a sillouette cut on the women's shirts and most people were having to go up a size. I thought people might want to keep that in mind if they are buying from there.

I have noticed that on the "ladies" cut :(

I'm not really keen on it either. They look okay on me, but really, they are just not as comfortable. But it is the sleeves that kill me. I like a full short sleeve. Not that little skinny cappish sleeve. Those always seem to get tighter after washing.

That would be why I included a men size in my PM. :) I like their cut better.

I'm not really keen on it either. They look okay on me, but really, they are just not as comfortable. But it is the sleeves that kill me. I like a full short sleeve. Not that little skinny cappish sleeve. Those always seem to get tighter after washing.

That would be why I included a men size in my PM. :) I like their cut better.

I agree. I hate those short sleeves. I need to hide those waggly bits :rotfl:

Anyone else want to play with us??

So far it is a small exchange.....but it will be super fun :mickeyjum

:wave: No new sign-ups in a couple of days....anyone else?
If not sign-ups today or tomorrow, I will close early.

Last day for sign-ups!!
Names go out tomorrow morning. :yay:

Anyone else want to play with us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter