Disney teams up with NetDragon to launch role play game

Philadisney

<font color=blue>In the Name of Epcot<br><font col
Hi Everyone - I'm sorry if this has been posted already, I don't usually check out this board. But I saw this article in a newsletter I receive and thought many of you would be interested. Sounds very similar to VMK.

Disney teams up with NetDragon to launch role play game
by: Emily Claire Afan
Dec 4, 2008

Chinese online game developer NetDragon has partnered with Disney's Interactive Media Group to bring the House of Mouse's first massive multiplayer role play game Disney Fantasy Online to the internet.

The game, set for a spring 2009 launch, will see users entering a Disney-themed world based on magic, adventure and romance with Disney character like Mickey and Friends hosting the prep and training of gamers for their upcoming adventures. Players can acquire virtual items, personalize their avatars and game experience, raise virtual pets, and build virtual castles that can be upgraded, traded and shared. Expansion packs will continually be added to the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter