Disney tattoos?

I just got my first tattoo yesterday and of course it's Disney. It is the Ying Yang Mickey enclosed in a purple sun... It is SOOO awesome. I'm 42 and have wanted to get one for 4 years and have finally done it. I was really hoping that it would hurt so I wouldn't be tempted to go get another one. Well it didn't hurt at all and am thinking of a Donald Ducks head and the wording "No Respect", possibly on my ankle. This tattoo is on my shoulder. Anyway just wanted to tell someone one about it - so I was happy to see your thread.

At a large welcoming function for my DS's cub scout troop last year, I met his new den mother.

Someone mentioned to her that I was a WDW fan. In front of several hundred people she turned around lifted up her shirt, pulled down her pants (thank god she had a thong on LOL), and there, covering most of her back & butt were every Disney character you could possibly think of - all thrown together in a big mis-mash...it cured any desire I ever had to obtain any ink.

I'm so glad I started this thread just to reassure myself that I'm not the only one. So, I'll let my friends poke as much fun as they'd like. I've got my own little support group right here. :rotfl:

Maybe this thread should be "Sightings of the Disney Tattoo Guy"!

We saw him last Saturday on the Monorail at Magic Kingdom! He was waiting in line with us and explained to my husband about the monorail having new computers!

I have one of Tinkerbell in the small of my back and a butterfly on my shoulder. I would love to get another...they are addictive!

I have a outline of a mickey head on my right ankle. I used to be a cast member and I got it because I love Disney. However all my friends who are were not so Disney loving as I am would joke that I was branded by the company.
Im actually in the midst of trying to figure out where and what I want to get for my second tattoo. Im thinking either inbetween my shoulder blades or on my lower back. However I have heard that area refered to as the tramp stamp and I dont know if that's what I want to be known as. Even thought I know Im not.. So hence why Im still trying to figure it out.

Amazing that WDW hasn't set up an all-Disney icon Tatoo shop on Main Street (or, at the very least, on Pleasure Island) to corner that aspect of the market. ;)

That pic was taken by the tattoo artist about 2 minutes after he got done it looks so much better now that it is a healed up.

I am a 53yo Disney Freak and have wanted a Mickey tattoo for years. Maybe this year. Thanks for sharing.

Cool thread! I new I had always wanted a tatoo and when I was 19 21 I got my Mickey Mouse Tatoo. Because I do work in a very professional atmostphere I had to get it somewhere hidden. It's the Traditional Mickey Mouse with his arms outstreched. Now 27 I am thinking of getting another one. I wanted to get Tink on my back shoulder blade.

I really would love to get one on my ankle but because of work, that is a no no

:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

KPmom said:
I have a 4 inch tall Mickey on the inside of my ankle and a 7.5 inch tinker bell on my calf. I am in the process of getting the castle in the background complete with fireworks. Tink's wings are going to be translucent so that the fireworks will be visible through them. I can't wait. ~Mandy
Wow.... I would love to see that one!

honeymo78.....do you have a pic of your mom's?
My mom has sorcerer mickey on her ankle too (outside)
I would love to see that one too...

I have been wanting to get sorcerer mickey for a long time.... but can't decide who to go to. And kind of scared to go alone.
I have one tattoo, but I've had it for over 20 years. And I went with my best friend at the time.... haven't seen her for almost 18 years.

I'm not usually on this board, but I saw the thread title and had to come in.

I got a 4 inch Tinkerbelle on my shoulder this summer. I had always wanted a tattoo but couldn't figure out what to get. Finally decided on Tink so I went for it. Most people who see it think it's fake because it is done so well with very vibrant colors.

I was told that it is addicting, and I guess that's right because I am already trying to figure out what else to get.

haven't gotten it yet, but i definatly want to get Tinkerbell on the small of my back. my fiance wants to get either Mickey as the Sorcer's Apprentice or just the Sorcer's Hat somewhere, he's not sure where yet tho. as long as you like 'em i say who cares!

Yes they are addictive I have 3 currently and have another 2 planned before we head to WDW in Dec.

My db has some really striking tattoos (not Disney, though), so, when we were at WDW this year, most of the CM's asked about them.

When we were at the Tepanyaki, on of the Chef's told us about the Disney tattoo guy. He actually has CM's tattoo'd on him now, including that chef! He has the 2 sets of 101 dalmations, because he has the original and 102 dalmations!

That's real disney dedication.

misskrystal said:
My db has some really striking tattoos (not Disney, though), so, when we were at WDW this year, most of the CM's asked about them.

When we were at the Tepanyaki, on of the Chef's told us about the Disney tattoo guy. He actually has CM's tattoo'd on him now, including that chef! He has the 2 sets of 101 dalmations, because he has the original and 102 dalmations!

That's real disney dedication.

We met him on our last trip! He was boarding the monorail in MK with us and he was explaining to my DH why it was running late/slow/etc. We were just entralled looking at all his tattoos! He has a website: www.disneytattooguy.com I think!

My DH created one from a pin he bought at Disney. It was Mickey holding an American flag with Walt Disney World written under it. He changed it a little. He kept Mickey and the flag but substituted our DD's name above it and date of birth below it. It came out beautiful - I will try to get a picture to post. ::MickeyMo

cindyfan said:
Are they all Disney?
No they aren't only 2 of the 5 will be Disney I have the mickey head posted along with an Elmo with a hockeystick on my back and a small Calvin on my left arm with a broken tennis raquet. I will have Goofy on my right arm and Hobbes on my back on the left holding a banner with my kids names in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter