Disney Tattoos

i have a angel eeyore on the small of my back (the same pic the OP has under her name) he is sitting on clouds and has stars all around him. I have had it for about 4yrs now.

since my last trip i am now loving tink, and im trying to think of where/what i would get of her.

i also have a celtic love knot on the back of my neck.

the most important thing about getting a tatoo is get something you LOVE, dont go in and pick something off the wall. make sure it means something to you and you will enjoy for years to come. that way you wont mind how it looks 50 yrs down the road!

maybe i can persuad DH to take a pic of it for me tonite.....

megan

CathrynRose – I LOVE your mickey head tattoo!! :love: Makes me want to get a tattoo........

Sticker231 – Where do you find this logo? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. :confused3

You guys are all very brave in my opinion! Not sure if I could actually do it! :sad2:

I have a Tinkerbell on my right calf.
Almost from my ankle to my knee.
Not just a Tinkerbell.
The design has flowers, vines, butterfly, hearts, & pixie dust.
Also a hidden Mickey.
I'll take & post a picture later.

Ok, had my 5 yr old snap a pic of my back this morning.. So, here are my 3 disney tat's.
tattoos.jpg

I have Fantasia Mickey on the outside on my right ankle, Figment on the inside. Cheshire Cat on the outside on my left ankle and Tinker Bell on the inside. I also have a non-Disney memorial tat between my shoulderblades (hurt the most!).

Next on the list will be Grandmother Willow in memory of my Grandma. I also want the Aristocats as that would represent my mom, dad, 2 brothers and myself. I also want Belle (my DD's favorite). I want Chernabog but not sure where. And Pumba and Timon, too.

My BF and I have talked about getting coordinating tattoos and he has a large ocean scene (right leg) and we're thinking of maybe Ariel and/or King Triton which would tie in with his ocean and my love of Disney.

tatto-08.jpg

Here is my Tinkerbell as promised.
My DS 12 took the picture.

Here is the story of the meaning of my tattoo.

2 flowers she stands on our my 2XDH's.
4 heart kisses she is blowing 3 red DS 1 pink DD (my kids).
2 vines are the 2 families always tangled together.
4 flowers on the vines 3 yellow DSD 1 red DSS (my step kids).
49 pixie dust how old I was when I had it done.
Also a brighter furture.
1 butterfly me (butterflys are free).
1 hidden Mickey just because.

Had it put on right calf.
I have really bad veins on my left calf.
This way everyone looks at my right not my left.
People used to say (what happened to your leg).
Now everyone says (I love your tattoo).
I just smile & say thank you.

Tattoo was done at Adorn Body Art Portland Oregon by Anne

Brendita---GREAT tattoo! It's really beautiful. So, where's the hidden Mickey? I work for an airline..it's been a long day....my eyes are really tired!!

Welp, heres mine!

Mickey:
mickey.jpg

Rafiki:
(the picture on this one is blurred, the tattoo is actually very crisp and clear)
rafiki.jpg

The Electric Mayhem:
muppets.jpg

The guy who did rafiki & electric mayhem tattoos is fantastic, PM me
if you want his info (he's in West Point, mississippi).\

I also have one of the Lorax, but dont have nay good pictures of it set up for display.

I love all of your tattoos! I don't have one yet, but I know what I want. It's a stretch, but maybe someone can help me. Anyone remember the Disney sing a long videos? There was one called "Under the Sea". One of the songs was "The Codfish Ball". It had very cute mermaids that looked like kewpie dolls. That is what I want! Anyone ever seen anything like that?

trampslady said:
Brendita---GREAT tattoo! It's really beautiful. So, where's the hidden Mickey? I work for an airline..it's been a long day....my eyes are really tired!!

Straight out from her elbow to the vines.
You see the black dot.
That's it.
Not the best picture.
Sorry.

Hopefully I can get some ideas from fellow Disney tatted people...hehe! I got married at WDW at Sea Breeze Point, June 9! Yay! I really want to get a Disney themed tattoo in honor of our wedding. Any suggestions? I was thinking a Mickey head with the wedding date under it...Cindy's Castle with date under it...hmmm...dunno...or where?? I have 9 right now and 1 Disney tattoo...Tink on my lower back! I have tattoos on my left foot, right ankle, left thigh, lower back, upper left of my back, both arms, and right wrist. Don't know where to put another! :)

Everybody has amazing tattoos. I have four myself, but no disney tattoo-yet! :) i really want to have a little black hidden mickey on my foot or someplace else. I however can't see making the artist pull out all the stuff for such a tiny tattoo. someday- i'll keep looking :) but anyways everybody the tattoos are great :)

I would LOVE to get a tattoo but I am one huge, massive, gigantic CHICKEN! I have very little pain tolerance. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to let the tattoo artist finish his artwork.

Me too! When I went to Vero Beach last year I saw some really nice ones, and have been toying with the idea since then. I would love to have a Mickey...

Not to be nosy, but about how much do they cost? I have no clue at all.

Ok, I have wanted a Disney tattoo for age, but here is my situation:

I already have a dolphin tattoo on my upper outer thigh (I work with dolphins, so I love it and it fits me...it is small...maybe 2 inches). When I had my first child, I added a little baby dolphin swimming along side the larger dolphin.

So, I want to add something Disney, but I don't want a whole new tattoo in a different location, etc. What would your suggestions be? What could I add to my already existing 2 dolphins? Not interested in Ariel (love her, just don't want her on my bod forever...lol!)

Fun thread!

3DisneyKids said:
Ok, I have wanted a Disney tattoo for age, but here is my situation:

I already have a dolphin tattoo on my upper outer thigh (I work with dolphins, so I love it and it fits me...it is small...maybe 2 inches). When I had my first child, I added a little baby dolphin swimming along side the larger dolphin.

So, I want to add something Disney, but I don't want a whole new tattoo in a different location, etc. What would your suggestions be? What could I add to my already existing 2 dolphins? Not interested in Ariel (love her, just don't want her on my bod forever...lol!)

Fun thread!

How about King Titan.
I think that would be very cool.

I need suggestions on my disney tattoo. I want one to represent my dd. My dh got one when she was born and she is now 6 and I'm overdue for one. My dh has a mickey head on his ankle so I was thinking maybe getting minnie w/her name around her. I need feedback.
Thanks

I finally got pictures of mine and downloaded them. Here they are:

anklet.jpg

Sorcerer.jpg

I'm looking to get a tribal or floral viney thing with a hidden Mickey in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter