Disney Stone ?

Disneypal

Mouseketeer
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes. I know that the Poly has these Mickey Stones you can purchase and have your family, wedding or a memorial name put on them. I have also seen them at the enterance of MK. What are they called, where can I get one and how much are they? Thanks!;)

Those were Disney bricks and unfortunately they are sold out now. Who knows, if they eventually build an entire circle around Bay Lake, they'll offer it again. For now, you may want to try the Leave a Legacy at Epcot (located at the entrance of Epcot in front of Spaceship Earth). There are huge granite & steel walls with small individual pix of guests.

Here is a link for info:

http://wdwig.com/e_spe.htm

:)

Ok if I am understanding this correctly you are saying all of the Disney Bricks are sold out? Do you mean just for the Poly or all together? I have also seen them in from of MK. Thanks for your help.

They are sold out "everywhere." The stopped selling these bricks a few years back.

Yes, they are completely sold out. :(

But another, similar, cool thing to do is the photo etching thing at Epcot. Have you seen those? I think we're going to do one of those on our next trip.

Does any one know where I can go with my brick number to find mine? I purchased one in 1998 and have not been back since, so I have not seen my brick yet!

Thank you,

Q

Hi Queen,

You should check with guest services. They may be able to provide you a location for your brick.

Ours in front of the right side entrance, on the first row. Our number is E01 936.

We go and stand on it every year.....and make pictures of it and all that goofy stuff...lol...:bounce:

DisneyPal -- you know that is a cool idea though . If they had stones lining the pathways around the resorts and you could have your families names on them. That would be really neat!
I would purchase one! IMHO it would be better than those 2x3 things at epcot they have now. I was going to purchase one of those last yr until I saw how little they were and you can only get 2 members of your family on one etching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter