Disney Stickers

Do you have a Michael's craft store or a scrapbook store near you ? I know that our local Michael's has Disney stickers. Have you thought about using your computer to organize your info. ? I am in the process of making scrapbooks for my DH & myself and our 3 children with pages I've made on our computer with Disney clipart,Disney fonts and digital & scanned photos. I put the pages in clear page protectors. You could make pages of your info. the same way and use a binder with a view pocket cover (that's what I use for our scrapbooks). I found most of my Disney clipart & fonts in the link section of www.disneydollarless.com . Good luck !

I just noticed that we're both from NY & registered the same month:wave: ! What part of NY are you from if you don't mind saying ?

thank you for that great website, disneydollarless....I have been printing stuff out for over an hour....my 6 yr old daughter will have a ball with the journal I am printing out!!!!!

Hey! I'm from NY too! Syracuse to be exact!

You can print your own stickers - Walmort, K-Mart or an office supply place has packages of sticker paper you can buy and make your own. Some of them come with a CD-Rom with Disney characters - Mickey & friends, Toy Soldier and Little Mermaid (actually, the CD came with the t-shirt transfers - I made decals to make t-shirts for my grandson -

I have had good luck at my local dollar store. Recently bought several different disney stickers. Good luck! Also, it is a good place to buy the glow in the dark necklaces for kids. They love them!

I just saw some yesterday at our Dollar Tree. They had several different ones and they were only $1 p/pkg. But, I printed my own disney stickers for my son. I bought the paper at Wal-Mart and did a search for Disney clip-art on the web. Then I could choose just which ones I wanted. I got most of mine at disneydollaress.com too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter