Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guardians of the Galaxy “Awesome Mix Vol. 1” Ear Headband Arrives to Treasures of Xandar Shop at EPCOT

A Guardians of the Galaxy “Awesome Mix Vol. 1” Minnie ear headband arrived to Treasures of Xandar at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind in EPCOT today. This is a very cool ear headband!

The front of the Guardians of the Galaxy ear headband features an “Awesome Mix Vol. 1” cassette patch. Cassette tape pours out of the cassette for the bow. The cost for the ear headband is $34.99 plus tax.

1709403250471.png

Wednesday I was able to grab a Orange Bird crossbody and the Passholder Spike the Bee Hobo Bag ❤️.
Loving the hobo bag and kicking myself that I didn't get the crossbody Spike the Bee.
Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 for you!

Hoping all three Lug bags will be available Monday with the Disney Store Flower & Garden Drop

View attachment 838313

The one I really want is the Canada Chip (or Dale, can't remember which one is on the cross body bag!) bag.

Disneyland

Disney Hype Beast - Instagram

New Disney Princess MagicBand+ available at Five and Dime! Retail $44.99.
1709420141116.png

Disneyland Magic Key News:

“Boo-Yah!” It’s patch #2 in our Disneyland After Dark patch series! Magic Key holders attending Disneyland After Dark: Disney Channel Nite on March 5 and March 7, 2024 can pick up this commemorative patch during event hours 🪄

📍Pathway between Hungry Bear Restaurant and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge entrance

9:00p-1:00a on Disney Channel Nite event nights, while supplies last

This year, there will be a special Magic Key patch designed for each Disneyland After Dark event theme. Stay tuned for a peek at the Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite patch design soon!
1709420194395.png

Here is a look new DCA Food & Wine Festival 2024 merchandise released today over DCA.
1709420238498.png

Last edited:
Eggstravaganza 2024 at Disneyland

Celebrate spring with the return of Eggstravaganza—a special “egg” search taking place throughout the Disneyland Resort from March 11 to April 9.

At this fan-favorite event, Guests search high and low for characters painted on eggs. A Donald Duck egg could be placed on a window ledge or in the nook of a doorway, while a Goofy egg may be spotted next door. Can you find them all?

How to Join In the Fun
1. Pick up your map and stickers for $9.99 plus tax at select merchandise locations.

2. Have fun searching for hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters and placing the corresponding stickers on your map.

3. When you’re done, return your map to a redemption location and receive an eggs-citing keepsake: one of 6 collectible themed keepsakes—which you’ll receive even if you don’t complete the entire quest.

click link for more info...

Instagram
1709420958793.png

DVC Offers First Look at 2024 Member Cruise Gift

From May 18-25, 2024, DVC members will board the Disney Dream for a 7-night sailing out of Barcelona, Spain. One of the hallmarks of these exclusive member cruise voyages are unique stateroom gifts created just for attendees. One of this year's gifts is a 5-piece set of custom artwork created by Bret Iwan, the voice of Mickey Mouse.

The prints measure 17x20", showcasing one of the cruises ports of call. Barcelona is most clearly displayed in the preview images provided. Other scheduled stops include Naples, Civitavecchia and Livorno, Italy, along with Villafranche (Nice, Monte Carlo) France.

1709421148260.png
1709421205841.png

DL

Disney Hype Beast - Instagram

Here is a look at the new Pixar Collection available at the World of Disney.

1709478750524.png

New limited edition Spider Gwen Spider Bot available at the WEB Suppliers. Retail $80.
1709478843812.png

New WEB Hat available at WEB Suppliers. Retail $29.99.
1709478997258.png

Harveys – Product Release & Signing

Your favorite Pixar characters are captured in a whimsical new collection of Harveys seatbelt bags. Meet cofounders Melanie and Dana Harvey at this product release and have your purchases signed.

• Date: Saturday, March 9, 2024
  • Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
  • Location: Knick’s Knacks, Pixar Pier, Disney California Adventure Park
View attachment 838593
So curious about this “collection”. The one bag I don’t like at all. But potential for awesome offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter