Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reminder: Nov. 17, 2023 presales begin

Disney Lorcana: Rise Of The Floodborn - Release Date, Pricing, & New Cards

The release date for Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn is December 1, 2023.

However, much like with the first set, this expansion will have early access and presales for local hobby and gaming stores. Anyone looking to get their hands on Rise of the Floodborn early can check out their local store on November 17, 2023, when presales begin.
...prospective buyers may want to check with their local games store to see if they'll be getting stock and can reserve items ahead of time.
...For those who missed out on the first set of cards, though, reprints are expected to hit shelves early in 2024.

First Look at Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn’s 12 Enchanted Cards and Minnie Mouse Puzzle

Sneak Peek at New Starter Decks for Rise of the Floodborn

1700050354965.png

I'm already reaching circuit breaker tripping/fire hazard levels with my outdoor Christmas decor but I might need to add these too.......

I'm already reaching circuit breaker tripping/fire hazard levels with my outdoor Christmas decor but I might need to add these too.......
plug-in-sparks.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter