Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

Here are some photos from Port Orleans Riverside from my trip in March 2010!

4568430089_8c6d12a8bd_z.jpg

We had a corner room with a great view!
4568354907_f8abb58c14_z.jpg

4569066604_692d5d083a_z.jpg

4569067120_2b151488c0_z.jpg

4569067488_42c61fe407_z.jpg

4568992158_9b8e537919_z.jpg

4568354727_263aacacd1_z.jpg

How is it a waste of YOUR money?

I think what the OP is trying to convey is that leaving lights or televisions on when no one is occupying the room is not being very energy conscious on Disney's behalf and it does sort of reflect in the price of the room. I think it is a cute idea to come back to your room and see the stuffed animals lined up watching tv but not very energy efficient.

I think what the OP is trying to convey is that leaving lights or televisions on when no one is occupying the room is not being very energy conscious on Disney's behalf and it does sort of reflect in the price of the room. I think it is a cute idea to come back to your room and see the stuffed animals lined up watching tv but not very energy efficient.

Exactly. It is cute, but a complete waste of energy and it does reflect in the cost of everyone's room. It does not matter if it is DVC or a paying guest.
We all pay in the long run. IMO every American needs to be more energy
conscious. Would you do that at your house ?

great riverside pics i think i had a corner room one time back in 2001 or 03/04 can't remember which yr it was

There was a rooftop just below us, but if you looked straight out you didn't see it. It was a great view. Even better in the evening with Pool and the Boardwalk lit up.

There was a rooftop just below us, but if you looked straight out you didn't see it. It was a great view. Even better in the evening with Pool and the Boardwalk lit up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter