Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

I haven't been to the wl but i am looking forward to seeing the new rooms!!
These have been great pictures. :thumbsup2

What a beautiful view from the Contemporary room! I should have pics of rooms at DL Grand Californian...I'll have to hunt them down...

This is fabulous :) Subscribing

BTW - anyone have any more pictures of Grand Floridian rooms?

This is such a great thread!!! Would love to see pictures of the Poly, Grand Floridian, Vero Beach and Hilton Head!!
Debsxx

waughzee said:
Port Orleans French Quarter, room 4233, December 2005

47b6df29b3127cce9626b0f4519800000015108CbtmLlszae

47b6df29b3127cce9626b60d516200000016108CbtmLlszae

47b6df29b3127cce9626b70311f400000015108CbtmLlszae

Great looking kid!

I love this thread! I can't wait to add some of our pictures from our next trip!

I also would LOVE to see more pics from Disney hotels on the other side of the world - DL Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong (do they have any hotels there yet?) and of course Disneyland! We stayed at the DL Hotel in 2001 but I don't think I have any pictures of our room. It was the most magical Disney room because we overlooked California Adventure and Tink was wrapped around our room and was sprinkling pixie dust on us every night! I guess I'll just have to plan a trip back there to capture the pictures! LOL!

Keep 'em coming!

D&R Love Disney, what a small world! We had garden suite #1204 on our honeymoon, so we were neighbors of sorts. :)

I too liked seeing the new rooms at WL, but still like the old mission look better. Keep them coming, and if I can post some pictures I will.

Elisabeth and D&R, I love your photos form the garden suite at the Boardwalk. If I stayed there, I don't think I'd ever want to leave!

Blondie said:
Elisabeth and D&R, I love your photos form the garden suite at the Boardwalk. If I stayed there, I don't think I'd ever want to leave!
It really is such a nice place to stay. We actually split our honeymoon between a honeymoon room at the Grand Floridian and one of the garden suites at the BoardWalk Inn. Though the GF is my favorite resort, the garden suite is much more spacious and luxurious than the honeymoon room at the GF. And it's less expensive too. I hope to get the chance to stay in one again some day. Hopefully I can save up enough starwood points to do a split stay with the Dolphin and a garden suite one day. :)

Elisabeth, I've stayed on the other side of you too in 1205. I actually liked 1205 better with the balcony. Since we now own DVC I doubt we'll stay there again even though it's my favorite type of room in all of Disney.

Great thread idea!

I would love to see more DVC resorts. We're thinking of buying in and would like to see more of what we would get.

Thanks!

I was just going through some old photo albums and found pictures of a room at the Dolphin from 1993, and rooms from CBR, POFQ, and POR from when they opened. They have all since redecorated. If I can get my scanner working, I will post them. And I emailed my friend who went to Disneyland Paris and hopefully she'll get back to me soon about posting her pictures.

Speaking of old pictures and scanners. I have many old photos of our rooms at Disney resorts and some good park pictures. I can scan them but Photobucket doesn't accept those. Where can I put scanned photos to then transfer to the DIS?

Dizz42 said:
Our corner 1-bedroom standard at the Boardwalk Villas, Room 2123. It had a huge wrap-around balcony.
Looking left:
61356BWV2123_1-med.JPG

Standing by the sink looking toward the bedroom:
61356BWV2123_2-med.JPG

The bedroom:
61356BWV2123_3-med.JPG

View from the middle of the balcony:
61356100_0580-med.JPG

Looking at our room from the outside. It was on the 2nd floor and had 3 sets of french doors (one you can't see because of the angle). The bedroom also has its own balcony that you can't see in this picture. It is in the red siding part that sticks out there on the left.
61356BWV2123_4-med.JPG

How did you get this room?!?! I LOVE IT! :bitelip: We are booked in a 2-bedroom for our upcoming trip. Does this style room also come in a 2-bedroom style? How can we request this?!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter