Disney Quizaroo at Family Dollar... cool game

wdwgal

Mouseketeer
Hi...

My DD5 and I were at Family Dollar yesterday and I found this game called Disney Quizaroo. It is a handheld trivia game with a deck of cards that you insert to the electronic base. It came with two deck of cards .... one for the Princesses and one for Disney Animals and you answer questions about Disney movies, Characters, etc. It said on the package for ages 6 and up but my DD5 could answer the questions correctly (much to my surprise!). I did have to read the questions to her and the possible answers. Anyway, it only cost $5.00 at Family Dollar and we had a good time playing and learning with it. Thought we will probably take it with us for our drive to WDW in April.

They also had Disney light-up pens (Mickey and Minnie) at the checkout counter... I couldn't see paying $2.00 for a pen though... :earseek:

wdwgal :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter