*~Disney Princess Sent/Received thread!~* COMPLETED!!

I just received my Princess Package from Schnerk's DD4:

Soft Cinderella doll (with reversible dress)
Princess puzzle
Jasmine magic towel

Thanks!

Okay here is an updated list of who is left to receive:

adults
SavannahBetsy
Missy1961
Lostgirlz

kids
TiggerDad's DD2
Schnerk's DD4

SavannahBetsy and Lostgirlz, I need you to check in and let me know what your tracking says for those 2 packages you each sent out. Seems like they should be there by now..... Maybe we can try and figure out a time frame for delivery.
Thanks!!!!!

I just received my Princess Package from Schnerk's DD4:

Soft Cinderella doll (with reversible dress)
Princess puzzle
Jasmine magic towel

Thanks!

Glad that it made it there. I guess when I told them to put it on the slow boat to China, they really did...

:rotfl:

Glad that you liked it :)

I really hope some of these packages start arriving today and/or tomorrow, or I might have to look into finding some elfs after all. I can't make people keep waiting........

I really hope some of these packages start arriving today and/or tomorrow, or I might have to look into finding some elfs after all. I can't make people keep waiting........

Me too...

Beth, let me know if you need me to be an elf.

Me too...

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Lostgirlz and SavannahBetsy have both told me their packages went out, so hopefully they are just slow in arriving.

However I can't keep people waiting for much longer, so if no packages show up by Saturday's mail, then I will need some elfs to send some out. Especially the kids. I hate to make them wait. :guilty:

I've sent PMs out to SavannahBetsy and Lostgirlz to ask them to check their DC but so far I haven't heard back. I do hope all is well with them. :wizard:

I just hate the idea of a kid waiting too much longer for a package when I have stuff sitting here that I could send out.

And no package for me today either.

I just hate the idea of a kid waiting too much longer for a package when I have stuff sitting here that I could send out.

And no package for me today either.

I know. Me too. :( But the packages we are waiting for were supposed to have been sent out. :confused3
That's why I wanted to see if we could learn where they are from the DC, but so far no one has gotten back to me, and it doesn't appear they are going to. :confused3

Like I said, if nothing shows up tomorrow (Sat) then for sure we'll get something sent out to those waiting. And if in the mean time the other packages do show up, well, that will just be a bonus for waiting so long. :)

OKay well, I won't be waiting any longer. :sad2: I don't know what's going on, I hope that everyone is ok and that there are no emergencies, but I cannot even get a reply from those who said they had mailed out those packages we are waiting on.

It should not take this long, so I have no choice but to call on some elfs.

I sincerely apologize to all those who've had to wait so long. :(

elf reporting for duty. I've been there and sure would hate for someone to be without. Please send me a PM with name I will try to get it out in the mail by tues ore wed.

elf reporting for duty. I've been there and sure would hate for someone to be without. Please send me a PM with name I will try to get it out in the mail by tues ore wed.

Thank you so much for offering, but I think I've got all the elfs I need so far. Every one has been great! And I really appreciate it.

So for those still waiting, it shouldn't be too much longer, as I've had some wonderful volunteers to send out packages by the first part of this coming week. :cool1:

Thanks again for waiting, and rest assured your packages will be on their way before too long. :wizard:

My package is ready to go. I plan to go to the post office at noon, but I'll post as soon as I go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter