*!*!*Disney Pin Sent/Received*!*!*.....assumed COMPLETED!!

pins should have arrived to:

goofystitchfan family
spartankid34

Please check in...........others should be arriving soon. Please check in when you receive so I can mark you off the list.
Hopefully all should arrive by the end of the week.

I received from WFWRocksMySocks two lovely pins -- one of Ariel, and one of Goofy as a pirate, riding an anchor. Thanks so much!

I received 2 pins today from Goofystitchfan - Snow White & Red Mickey head with pink hearts - thanks!
Lisa

I hope some people check in soon...........we have several that should have arrived by now.

Thanks for checking in, Jamie.

We need to hear from the goofystitchfan group.............they should have a lot to report on.
And waiting for WDWRocksMySocks to receive one more.

Any arrivals today?

Goofystitchfan..............we need you to come check in with a lot of arrivals.

It's been a week since mail day................all pins should arrive by today.

We're still waiting for one to arrive to WDWRocksMySocks and
goofystitchfan to check in with us about theirs..........we're waiting to hear about 3 arrives to Tracey, 3 to Andrew and 1 to Matthew

Hi this is Traceys husband here... our computer at home crashed and will be picked up at Staples either Saturday or Sunday and my wife said she will post then. It has been hard for her to see on her phone (old eyes...) to do any postings.
Thank you

Thanks for letting us know, Tracey's husband.
We have one other to arrive..............to WDWRocksMySocks...........and then Tracey to check in and this exchange will be completed. Hope that one arrives today ::yes::

I received my last package today from TheDisneyBunch (Amanda). Thank you!!

6D03E160-3BC8-4F20-8D9F-1B0383AEAFD2-14923-000010AB2F312542.jpg

Oh good!!
Just need goofystitchfan to get her computer back and come check in with us and this exchange will be completed.

Tracey, did you get your computer back?
Hope you can check in with us tomorrow............time to close this one down ::yes::

If no word today, we will just assume all the pins have been delivered and close this exchange.
Hopefully Tracey will make it back online sometime soon to thank the rest of you that are waiting to hear from her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter