!@!@!@Disney Pin Exchange Time@!@!@....CLOSED!!

Maybe it will pick up now that everyone will be back in the groove of work and normal activities after the holiday and shopping. :goodvibes

We'll see.
We do have a lot of international ones, US people willing to send, might just get 2 :eek:
If that isn't okay with you all, let me know.

We'll see.
We do have a lot of international ones, US people willing to send, might just get 2 :eek:
If that isn't okay with you all, let me know.

I hope you manage to get some more international senders, this is the only exchange where it really doesn't cost much to send overseas. :goodvibes

I hope you manage to get some more international senders, this is the only exchange where it really doesn't cost much to send overseas. :goodvibes
I agree with you on cost but for me personally it's a major hassle as I work nights and live in small town with a post master that is pretty clueless on general mailings much less international. and I believe I can't use Auto post machine to mail international. If I can use Auto pst machine I may be able to handle a international mailing.

We have enough international mailers.....we just have to do more than one, which is fine.
I agree, Juli, the cost isn't much different. It just takes filling out the form, which means a trip to the PO.

Anyone else?

We only had one more person join in today.....maybe tomorrow will bring more!!

I'm in and so is the family!!
We are in disney now and will be when the partners are posted. Yay, fun shopping!!

Yeah, that is the only downside to mailing international pins. The automatic machines will not calculate or sell international mailings. So I am pretty much stuck on mailing on Saturdays too. Which this time of year can be ugly.

We don't even have automated machines at my PO :p
But I can go in during the day.......this one should be the last trip to the PO until after Christmas!! I hope.

We don't even have automated machines at my PO :p
But I can go in during the day.......this one should be the last trip to the PO until after Christmas!! I hope.
I can go on day off IF I get off DIS long enough to do it.

I have to go out Friday morning.....sooo....would you all rather get names late tomorrow afternoon? Or Friday afternoon?

Tomorrow for me Nancy, please. I leave the house at 9 am on Fridays and am gone till late afternoon.

Any other input??
We did have a family of 3 sign-ups today.....I don't want to lock anyone out.

Thursday would be good for me too as I will probably have to order some pins this time for the exchange so it would give me longer to get them in the post!

Okay the.....names will go out this afternoon.....so, if any one else wants to play, I need your info ASAP!!

Okay.....sign-ups are now closed.
I will be sending out names shortly.
please post on the new sent/received thread when it is started.....and please pick up your names through PM so I can tell you received them.
Fun times!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter