###Disney pin Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!!

:yay: That makes 2 of mine that arrived today.

Funny, how pins can do that. .....leave and then come back ;)

I got a Thing 1 Thing 2 bookmark too! Thank you for that too, Jessica!

bobbiwoz said:
I got a Thing 1 Thing 2 bookmark too! Thank you for that too, Jessica!

No problem, I thought they were a great touch even if they aren't Disney. Still fun to have around!

Love all the pins everyone is getting already!

JLitfin said:
I received my first set of pins today as well, they came from Jessica thank- you so much

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=57159

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=87893
there's also a castle inside the frame, it's not shown in the photo

She also sent a thing 1, thing 2 bookmark

I am so glad you got them! I didn't have any DVC pins, but did have that travel company one! I traded for that one across from toy story mania in the little gift area.

I can't believe the picture doesn't show the castle! That is the best part!

I hope you enjoy them :)

Fun to hear............and see all the pins.
And that is amazing, Jessica, that you can remember where you traded for them all !!

Hopefully we will hear about more arrivals today.

Meriweather said:
Fun to hear............and see all the pins.
And that is amazing, Jessica, that you can remember where you traded for them all !!

Hopefully we will hear about more arrivals today.

I have the weirdest memory! I could tell you where I got every pin if I thought hard enough, but I can't remember dinner last night!

I can't wait to here of GoofyStitchFans arrivals :)

I hope she checks in about them. They were supposed to leave on vacation today, but she had jury duty yesterday. Not sure how that turned out.

I still have 3 out. Hope they arrived.

I got 2 great pins from Heidi (pooh67_68) today!!

First is a very cute Daisy duck in an inner tube - Pin Pics Link

Second is a great slider pin! I started a "slider" pin section recently in my book. It is a 100 Years of Magice Annual Passholder Pin from October 2001 "Where Dreams Come True" - Pin Pics Link

The second is my new favorite! 100% a keeper :cool1:

I got 2 great pins from Heidi (pooh67_68) today!!

First is a very cute Daisy duck in an inner tube - Pin Pics Link

Second is a great slider pin! I started a "slider" pin section recently in my book. It is a 100 Years of Magice Annual Passholder Pin from October 2001 "Where Dreams Come True" - Pin Pics Link

The second is my new favorite! 100% a keeper :cool1:

Glad you like them Jessica.

I sent 2 to CA.......no arrivals yet?
Odd that the PA ones arrived, but not CA.

Please be sure to check in when yours arrive, so we know.

I received my pins yesterday from Jessica527. :cheer2:

She sent me a Daisy Duck in Japan and a cute Pluto pin.

Thanks, Jessica.

Cindy

Note: those sending to goofystitchfan and family............they are on vacation, so if they arrive to them before they return, they won't be posting about them.

Also, since Tracey had jury duty Monday and they left on Tuesday, she didn't get to mail out hers. They will be mailed as soon as they return............they (her and her 2 boys) total 16 exchanges!! So, if one of yours seems a little late in arriving, that is why............but they will get there, just a few days late.

good to hear that I was getting worried that they either had not recieved them or didn't like them. thanks for the update

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter