###Disney pin Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!!

Then, it's Chip. The last pin is from a set of "Hiddden Mickey Pin Series III- Fun Icons Mystery Pouch; it's says 4 of 5. Have no idea what it is an icon of??:confused3

This one??
pin66579

This pin features the hidden mickey found in the carpet design throughout Disney's Wilderness Lodge. It is blue in color with triangles, and triangular shapes in the center of the pin. It has a dark blue or black outline and the Hidden Mickey icon in the Icons left ear (if you are looking at the pin, it is on the right...for clarity).

This one??
pin66579

This pin features the hidden mickey found in the carpet design throughout Disney's Wilderness Lodge. It is blue in color with triangles, and triangular shapes in the center of the pin. It has a dark blue or black outline and the Hidden Mickey icon in the Icons left ear (if you are looking at the pin, it is on the right...for clarity).

Yes, what does it symbolize?

See the description under it??
It is the hidden mickey found in the carpet at WL

:confused3I got mine & replied to the pm, must not have gone through. got some keepers and traders. thanks for the trade!:thumbsup2

Glad to see you................never got a return PM :(

That just leaves Jessica. Tracey will resend if they don't arrive today.

been a bit off since my seizure last week. I was diagnosed with epilepsy in april. I had my first seizure on vacation at disneyland last august and lost all memory of the trip. :/ had another last thursday.

Hubby says pins from Goofystitchfan are at home, I will post when I get home or tomorrow the specific pins!

Well, since the last packages have been received, this exchange is completed.

Hope we hear about the last pins.

Next pin exchange starts Nov. 30!!

My gosh... I wonder what kind of post marks this is going to have. Apparantly it went detour the slow boat to China. Hope you are not disappointed after such a long wait.

been a bit off since my seizure last week. I was diagnosed with epilepsy in april. I had my first seizure on vacation at disneyland last august and lost all memory of the trip. :/ had another last thursday.

:grouphug:Best wishes as you work to control epilepsy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter