"Disney People"

hopesmommy

Breast Cancer 3 Day Walker
I did not know where to put this, but I had to tell all my "Disney people" friends.

I had called a friend to let her know that The Little Mermaid is being re-released this October. I am so excited because I love that movie and don't have it. She said that she was happy it was being released too, but hoped that I was not becoming one of THOSE people. I said, "What people?" She said one of those "Disney People". She then asked what I was doing. I could not tell her that I was at Dillards trying to find the Cinderella waffle maker. :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

She is a good friend, but has never been to Disney so she just does not understand.

As a proud member of "Disney People" - I'm with you. I can't wait for the Little Mermaid either!!!! Hope you found your waffle maker! :goodvibes

oooo- actully SHE sounds like one of THOOOOSE people! :lmao:

Hey they should make a bumper sticker like JEEP has but say:

IT'S A DISNEY THING-- YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! :thumbsup2

awww i love it. i got dibbs on the patent :rotfl2:

I guess my family and I can be counted as one of those "Disney people" and we are darn proud of it!! :rotfl2: Trust me I knoa lot of people who think we are crazy for always going to Disney. But that what we like to spend our money on, and as far as I'm concerned it's none of their business.

Good luck on the waffle maker!!!! :cool1:

maddhatir said:

Love the idea, I'll take a few!!!!

Also can't wait for the Little Mermaid. DD wore out our VHS tape!! :lmao:

hopesmommy said:
I did not know where to put this, but I had to tell all my "Disney people" friends.

I had called a friend to let her know that The Little Mermaid is being re-released this October. I am so excited because I love that movie and don't have it. She said that she was happy it was being released too, but hoped that I was not becoming one of THOSE people. I said, "What people?" She said one of those "Disney People". She then asked what I was doing. I could not tell her that I was at Dillards trying to find the Cinderella waffle maker. :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

She is a good friend, but has never been to Disney so she just does not understand.
Count me as one of "those People" too. LOL! That's all I talk about since I booked the trip in Nov. and since we're leaving in less than 20 days, I'm even worse!!! :rotfl:

Well hello my fellow "Disney People!"

One time my friend asked me, "Why do you have so much Disney stuff?"
I simply said, "I'm a Disney person." :rotfl2:

maddhatir said:
oooo- actully SHE sounds like one of THOOOOSE people! :lmao:

Hey find out how much the bump stickers would be. I would buy one! :thumbsup2

I think my new says where my family stands on this subject. We ARE 5 Disney freaks! And darn proud of it. :thumbsup2
I have told a friend of mine about the dis :disrocks: and she looked at me like I was crazy. I just looked at her and said, "you know I'm Disney crazy." Her reply, "you know I do." :tongue:
It is a Disney thing and THEY just don't understand. pixiedust:

I'm driving everyone I know CRAZY with all my planning and getting ready for our trip/cruise. I overheard one of them say... "I think she's got Disney on the brain!".

I'd rather have DISNEY on the brain, stay young at heart and keep the dream alive in my little son's life!!

Count me in, I'm a Disney person!! :thumbsup2 PROUD OF IT!!!! :banana:

byoung said:
Just think what she is missing.
Let her miss it, and stay home. More room at WDW for the rest of us!! pixiedust:

we are planning our trip in april for my birthday and to spend a little time with my mother, grandmother, and brother. we were just there in october for out honeymoon, and went in 2004 when Michael proposed.

when dh told one of his best friends that we were going back in april, his friend just paused and said "you know, there are other places in the world to go on vaction and have fun"
:rotfl:

if it's crazy to love Disney, than we are crazy!

princess:

Cplofdisneynutz said:
when dh told one of his best friends that we were going back in april, his friend just paused and said "you know, there are other places in the world to go on vaction and have fun"

THERE IS????????? :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: Try telling my 6 year old!! pirate:

Ha,

There are a few of my family are Disney crazy, and then there are anti-disney. My aunt, my uncle and my two cousins (8 and 6) for the last two years went to florida and they went to magic kingdom and animal kingdom. We, meaning me and mother, told them what thing to do and stuff. When they came back the second time. They came home and told us that they are not "disney people". Of Course, they didn't get the full disney experience not going on a trip with us. When i heard that i laugh. You should of heard the things they said before going down the first time. They said that their " friends" said disney wasn't for kids. I was like :eek: !!! and they said other stuff like that. Not to be rude, but i was about to :lmao: .

Ooh love to prove people wrong! :rolleyes: ( we need an evil face smiley)

snowy76 said:
Let her miss it, and stay home. More room at WDW for the rest of us!! pixiedust:

Actually you can see that I am planning a trip with friends in 2008. Well She is the friend I am taking. Our DDs were born on the same day and my DD wants to take her "best friend". They will be 6 when we go. I think it will be so cute to see DD showing BF WDW. :hug:

Maybe I can turn her into a "Disney Person"! :Pinkbounc

As for the waffle maker, DH ended up buying it online.

just tell all those un-disney people this chant is for them (b/c i am sure this is how they feel about all of us disney -people anyway)

:goofy: WE'RE ALL HERE CUZ WE'RE "NOT ALL THERE!"::mickeyjum

and we're LOVIN it! :thumbsup2

Oh dear- How could you become one of those "Disney people" :cool2:
Well I will say I am right there with you I am a disney girl 100%

I'm with the rest of you! :bitelip: I have an aunt who loves Vegas. She has been trying to convince us to go there, but when I mentioned it the the kids they were like-- :scared: . I tried to explain that we could see the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam but they just said "What else is there to do? Are there rides? :sad2: That being said we are off to the House of the Mouse again this year. I told my dh that the canyon wasn't going anywhere and it will still be there when we can travel alone. :teeth: I can just hear my family now...cuz they just don't get that "It's a Disney Thing. :worship: ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter