Disney Peloton Rides!

Have you done the Powerzone test ride? It's a 20 minute ride where you push your limits and that is HARD, but once you do that you can take the Powerzone classes that essentially allow you to work out at your own pace without exceeding your limits. I do the Powerzone rides when I am looking to go a little easier.

I have not done any PZ rides. I like intervals and spin ups and anything that shifts around and helps me not clock watch. I should probably at least take the PZ tests every month or two as a measure of progress. Everyone says how freaking hard they are and that kinda scares me!

I did finally take Emma’s pop ride that is Disney themed. Totally not my cup of tea. I had a hard time getting through it and wanted to stop the ride halfway in. My daughter came into the room and asked me what I was listening to. I think it was the Hakuna Matata song. Haha.

I recently did the Robin Lizzo ride and a Cody Britney Spears ride and both those were fantastic. Definitely recommend. Cody always makes me laugh and Robin is so motivating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter