Disney News Round Up

$299 a person...

They're attacking the borders of good taste like the Lannisters at this point...

I wish somebody would just set the difference between "can sell it" and "should sell it"

Look, the 1% need to be able to go to Disney and not have to mix with us filthy peasants.

:surfweb:

Look, the 1% need to be able to go to Disney and not have to mix with us filthy peasants.

And that is probably one of the biggest reasons these tours have been offered. Its like when those people were hiring a handicapped guide to get them on attractions now just pay 300 and you can get it with out the handicap guide.

I thought maybe he posted on the wrong thread. Then I thought maybe he's poking fun at having an Ice Rink in the park.

Bingo.......... like they used to have a roller rink next to the carousel at the local fairgrounds? People really are going to take an ice skating break from their day at the park? It needs to be next to the penny arcade and maybe the dunk tank. Hey they could bring back the kissing booth too. It seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Bingo.......... like they used to have a roller rink next to the carousel at the local fairgrounds? People really are going to take an ice skating break from their day at the park? It needs to be next to the penny arcade and maybe the dunk tank. Hey they could bring back the kissing booth too. It seems a bit ridiculous to me.
But aren't you just frozen with excitement for these additions!

And that is probably one of the biggest reasons these tours have been offered. Its like when those people were hiring a handicapped guide to get them on attractions now just pay 300 and you can get it with out the handicap guide.

A vastly exaggerated/Overplayed story from the worst excuse for a "newspaper" since weekly world news

It's just bad taste in an attempt to sell the same stuff for 3x the price...

It's embarassing

I saw a former coworker list what you get on the "ultimate thrill experience"

The rides Include soarin, haunted mansion, pirates, toy story mania, and the mine train...

Known white knucklers...

And lunch at whispering canyon...of course a rather low priced ghost town at lunch.

The cirque soleil one is another classic...pay more for a
Fairly unpopular thing...

But hey...you get a coupon to buy stuff nobody wants.

This is more distaste that has eroded and will continue to erode the place until people wake the hell up...
Frankly.

Just say no...circa 1985

But aren't you just frozen with excitement for these additions!

Ha ha! Seriously, I can imagine the day when people say "remember when they opened a skating rink? " No one will believe it actually happened. I thought it was a joke when you first mentioned this, and was waiting for the punch line.

I guess for park entry they will have to have a third line-- Bag check, No bags, and large metal blades attached to shoes.

Ha ha! Seriously, I can imagine the day when people say "remember when they opened a skating rink? " No one will believe it actually happened. I thought it was a joke when you first mentioned this, and was waiting for the punch line.

I guess for park entry they will have to have a third line-- Bag check, No bags, and large metal blades attached to shoes.
It is bond to be a very popular place in DHS in July with heat especially then add frozen to it. They aren't using the space for anything so at least they are doing something I guess.

It is bond to be a very popular place in DHS in July with heat especially then add frozen to it. They aren't using the space for anything so at least they are doing something I guess.

This park is the park of movies. They should be doing something like this every summer. This all is going to be HUGE for Hollywood Studios. You can bet they will see a big bump in attendance over the summer because of this. This also only feeds the Frozen obsession.

The minimum age restriction for children traveling unaccompanied on Disney's Magical Express has been reduced.

Following the policies of most airlines, the minimum age is now 12, reduced from the previous restriction of 16 years of age.

Launched back in 2004, Disney's Magic Express is a complimentary airport motorcoach transportation service for guests and their luggage to and from the Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/transportat...tion-for-disney's-magical-express-lowered.htm

Frozen summer fun party at DHS updates

Frozen magic bands will be making there way to DHS just like Star wars weekends had special magic bands on sale. These bands are open edition. They will cost 29.95 plus tax.
http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymag...t-at-disney's-hollywood-studios-next-week.htm

Next up the ice skating rink at sound stage 1. http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/froz...soundstage-1-at-the-'frozen'-skating-pond.htm
It will be $10 for a 30 minute session on the ice. They will provide skates, helmets, and socks if necessary.

So $29 for a band that allows me to put $100 tickets on them, and pay for meals, photos, and merchandise...

Yeah...that seems logical :p

So $29 for a band that allows me to put $100 tickets on them, and pay for meals, photos, and merchandise...

Yeah...that seems logical :p

I'm pretty sure I am heading there to get one for my wife this week, lol. I guess its only fair, I bought a Darth Vader one for me. :)

So $29 for a band that allows me to put $100 tickets on them, and pay for meals, photos, and merchandise... Yeah...that seems logical :p
Hey you can get a plain on for 12.95 if you didn't already get one when staying on property! People will buy these just like they did the Star Wars bands. These will probably sell even more.

Frozen summer fun party at DHS updates Frozen magic bands will be making there way to DHS just like Star wars weekends had special magic bands on sale. These bands are open edition. They will cost 29.95 plus tax. http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagicplus/news/03jul2014-photos---'frozen'-magicbands-to-debut-at-disney's-hollywood-studios-next-week.htm Next up the ice skating rink at sound stage 1. http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/frozen-summer-fun---live-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/news/03jul2014-photos---first-look-inside-soundstage-1-at-the-'frozen'-skating-pond.htm It will be $10 for a 30 minute session on the ice. They will provide skates, helmets, and socks if necessary.

Wonder if they will have a special sound at the Mickey head like the Star Wars ones!? I really wish there was a way to buy them outside of the park - they would make a good gift for my daughter....

Wonder if they will have a special sound at the Mickey head like the Star Wars ones!? I really wish there was a way to buy them outside of the park - they would make a good gift for my daughter....
I was wondering this too didn't hear anything but I can't see why not.

Couple of news stories out of this weekend.

1. The Frozen magic bands are for sale for 19.95 not 29.95 like the star wars ones.

2. The First Frozen summer fun live day brought in a good amount of people, the fireworks went on despite a foggy night. It was even reported that a Universal VP was spotted at DHS with his family for the frozen events. http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/froz...-fun---live-at-disney's-hollywood-studios.htm
3. Bread Box at Universals City walk is now open!

4. Hot Dog Hall of Fame is also open at City walk

5. The Flying Fish on the Boardwalk will start serving breakfast this fall.

6. Diagon Alley opens this coming Tuesday! The new area and the hogwarts express have been open for soft opening during this weekend but the Gringotts attraction has been having some issues so its stayed closed.

7. katy Perry has been at WDW this weekend. She even stayed in the cinderella dream suite and ate pizza.

Thats it for this weekend Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

The flying fish's announcement jives with the redo of kouzzina...

And I hope KP had the pizza flown in from New York

I haven't been around much lately and I extend an apology to Rteetz for leaving him alone to do the rumor board, although you have done a GREAT job. Anyway I have a friend ( mock me and say im wrong I don't care im just posting what he tells me) who is pretty reliable when it comes to Disney stuff. He was pretty spot on about Disney Springs before they announced it and has been pretty accurate about other things stuff mostly relating to Walt Disney World. So here is some stuff I have "collected" for the post.

1. Frozen stage show is starting to look WAY more likely for Hollywood Studios. Its going to be based on how the Frozen stuff this summer does. Either a new show or possible extend the Sing-A-Long performance in the theater at the back of the parks. The Frozen wonderland is also planned to stay, possibly, if all goes well.

2. Big Thunder Mountain on track to receive the treatment Disneyland just got next year. It wont take near as long though since the track was replaced not to long ago.

3. Now take this as you may and bash me to your will but apparently the plans for Star Wars Land at Hollywood Studios are more solid then people are thinking. What it looks like is the land gets 3 new rides. Hoth, Endor, and Tattonie are all on the slate with one area not really solid. I guess they are waiting for the new movie.

4. Magic Kingdom new fireworks in 2016 moving full steam ahead.

5. Reflections of Earth is actually being considered for replacement. Yep not joking. The show is 14 years old so something new wouldn't be bad.

6. The yeti is partially working at Animal Kingdom. Apparently is arm is moving. This is said my multiple people and a couple cast members said he is receiving work after park closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter