• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just going to the share The Dis' recording of Harmonius as it is so much better than Disney's live stream (that seemed to have been avoiding the fireworks???):
Thank you for sharing this. I watched Disneys stream live last night and was totally disappointed in the show. But I just watched this version and I have to say, it made me feel a little more optimistic about it. My concern is that in order to enjoy the cohesiveness of it, you’ll have to view it directly in front. Because Disney’s version made it look like the the windshield wiper arms were just randomly being swung about.

Yeah it’s just a mobile ticket that’s on the phone.
Yes, you add them to your mobile wallet and can use them as a magic band/key to the world.

Also works for Google & Apple watches so your smart watch is now a magic band.

Thanks. That makes sense. I went ahead and set up the images for them. Didn't realize that option was even there.

I'm ready to go now. :banana::banana:

I may be in the minority, but I thought it was underwhelming. Maybe I will like in more in person.

I think I am with you on this one. The visuals of the water and projections were nice. The fireworks were almost non-existent and the ending.... that was well, awkward. It also did not transition nicely in some areas. I just wonder if you are there in person watching it, how much of those projections do you actually see from across the lagoon. I also felt the Disney stream was not well done. I expected more from the stream. It seemed like the cameras did not know where to point sometimes.

Just going to the share The Dis' recording of Harmonius as it is so much better than Disney's live stream (that seemed to have been avoiding the fireworks???):
I really liked this show. Is it perfect... No. But it really is lovely and upbeat and fun. I know we are going to enjoy watching this after a long day of eating and drinking around world showcase.
Can't wait to see it in person.

The experiencing new nighttime spectaculars in a new way is funny... Hopefully, I'm not supposed to be looking at my wrist instead of the show. I mean hopefully, I won't need a distraction because the show is not living up to the hype, or something like that.

True, but I guess its better than paying $$$ for light up ears that you never see because they are on your head! :)
Money spent for other people's entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter