Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any more rumors or news of the the Fort / Wilderness Lodge / Contemp shuttle boats returning to the MK area? And are they not running due to COVID protocols, or just general staffing shortages? Currently they don't have any boats running between those resorts, making resort hopping in that area a little more time consuming.

They still weren't running the boats between the hotels and the campground in July. I don't know if it's come back yet. I suspect there are multiple reasons if it hasn't, ie staffing, costs, low crowds. As you said, they had the bus to WL in July.

Oh my! That's a shocker :rolleyes: Cut capacity by half and the wait time, on a popular ride that seems to always have a long wait since covid, goes up. Unless there's a technical/refurb issue, then I will cut them some slack.

They still weren't running the boats between the hotels and the campground in July. I don't know if it's come back yet. I suspect there are multiple reasons if it hasn't, ie staffing, costs, low crowds
I talked to a launch captain two weeks ago. Still not scheduled to restart. Not enough captains that can drive them, although they have a lot of deckhands now.

They still weren't running the boats between the hotels and the campground in July. I don't know if it's come back yet. I suspect there are multiple reasons if it hasn't, ie staffing, costs, low crowds. As you said, they had the bus to WL in July.
We stayed at CR a couple of nights last month and they weren't running. I kind of wanted to stay at WL but the no boats was a dealbreaker for me (since it was a short trip and it would have eaten too much time to do the things we wanted to do at the Monorail resorts and getting to and from MK.)

Hopefully, they come back sooner than later!

Bleacher Report

for Friday. . .and/or some more Disney news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter