Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with refrigeration systems, so seeing the abbreviation LL just reads as liquid line to me.
Is that the queue with an inline bar :drinking1

Yeah, it's hit or miss at Universal as to if you will need it - they'll still sell it to you regardless!

I was apprehensive about getting it for HHN, but the guy was right. The lines fo rthe haunted houses were incedible - we'd probably only have gotten to see two of them without the pass. Of course, they mostly weren't all that impressive, but we did get our money's worth.
It is totally worth it at HHN.

Booyah! It's Friday! :-D | Disney gif, Disney cartoons, Funny disney  cartoons

Like others, I’m a little disappointed that the Lightning Lane doesn’t have Lightning McQueen. It would make for a perfect tshirt: I’m not a Lightning Laner- I’m a Mater Waiter! (Or alternatively from Disney’s point of view- Don’t be a Mater Waiter- ride in the Lightning Lane! Hope this made someone chuckle). Have a great day, y’all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter