Disney Nails!

Disney can't have my nails...they are attached to my fingers and toes and I will not remove them to be sent to Disney...that's just wrong.

hehe

Love all the nails! Especially the swirly Mickey heads. I did red with white polka dots for my daughters Minnie first birthday couple months ago but forgot to take a pic.

I like the swirls too, they look cute and cool. You have nice looking toes too. Mine are just scary.... my grandmother use to like to laugh at them, then I would laugh at her, while she was laughing at my toes. It was always a funny scenario.

Thank you very much! I will admit, I think I will admit I agree, I think my toes aren't to bad. Hopefully more designs to come soon.

Thank you! definitely fun to post more pictures on here. Fun to see what others also do with their toes. It's an inspiration for sure eh. :yay:

I wish I would of been more creative on my toes before I left, the only time you can look like a mouse and feel comfortable! haha

I wish I would of been more creative on my toes before I left, the only time you can look like a mouse and feel comfortable! haha

Non sense! :rotfl: my white toes with the green mickeys, I am wearing right now, and I wore flip flops just so I could show them off :lmao: I put mickey's on my fingers all the time :laughing: be proud of what makes you happy! Im definitely comfortable showing that I love Disney :love:

I leave tomorrow for the Disneyland Leap Year celebration, and have to put the bows on my nails!

Here's some pictures of this manicure, and other designs I've done in the past.
2012-02-26+10.50.15.jpg

Christmas DL trip!

2011-12-16+22.17.58.jpg

September WDW trip - the minnie design was a big hit.
2011-09-20+21.36.35.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I like how you added the sparkle. I love that! I've been wanting to try the Minnie nails but still have to get red. That isn't a color I normally wear. During the school year I pretty much give up on my nails. Preschool is tough on nails! I get creative during the summer. Have fun tomorrow!

Thanks for the pics! I like how you added the sparkle. I love that! I've been wanting to try the Minnie nails but still have to get red. That isn't a color I normally wear. During the school year I pretty much give up on my nails. Preschool is tough on nails! I get creative during the summer. Have fun tomorrow!

An easy-peasy way to do it is acrylic paint, the kind at michaels for $.69 or so - make any design you want, then after it dries all the way, slap a coat of clear polish and you're set!

I love all those just pictured above - but I loooooove the last pic - those are amazing!

I think I need to get the polish out and start creating!

:love:

Wanted to share these Nail shields with you guys! I emailed them and said you need to have Red and white for us Disney Fanatics! I LOVE dressing me and my DD in Disney fashion while at the parks! But these are vinyl shield that have a water seal and last up to 2 weeks on mani's and 6 weeks on pedi's! I loved not having to worry about chipped paint on vacation!

100416266661566316_aXMJscMh_c.jpg

100416266661566318_9sskds9z_c.jpg

100416266661566320_oaeGeXGM_c.jpg

100416266661566328_LZsUHq8X_c.jpg

100416266661564543_QQxzSOwW_c.jpg

then US and SW

100416266661564609_nhxpbWVH_c.jpg

79587118384937790_JmClNFPH_c.jpg

An easy-peasy way to do it is acrylic paint, the kind at michaels for $.69 or so - make any design you want, then after it dries all the way, slap a coat of clear polish and you're set!

That is what I used to do to paint detailed pictures on my nails. That is, until I misplaced my paint and brushes. :confused3 I'd probably find them again if I bought more! :rotfl:

Wanted to share these Nail shields with you guys! I emailed them and said you need to have Red and white for us Disney Fanatics! I LOVE dressing me and my DD in Disney fashion while at the parks! But these are vinyl shield that have a water seal and last up to 2 weeks on mani's and 6 weeks on pedi's! I loved not having to worry about chipped paint on vacation!

I've seem similar things at the store- don't know what brand- but I've never tried them. I hate having to apply a top coat every night to keep from chipping.

PINK... you don't even put polish on these!!!

The are Vinyl shields that are applied with heat and pressure and already come with a gloss shine. Plus they provide a water tight seal so they last up to 2 weeks on your hands and 6 on your toes.

If its ok to share this is the site.... http://pink.jamberrynails.net/home/default.aspx

There $15 for a sheet but is enough for 3-4 applications!

If anyboby would like a sample please feel free to message me you addy and I will send you a sample to try out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter