Disney Musical and Dancing Princess doll sets made by Mattel from 1994-97

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was cleaning my room I came across some Princess dolls and I would like to know if you have heard of them or remember them? These dolls were the size of an action figure and are from a series called Disney Musical Princess Collection. The princess dolls themselves are not musical but their posing stands do and when you pressed the button on the stand a different Disney Princess song was played. These debuted in 1994 by Mattel and consisted of Cinderella Snow White Jasmine and Sleeping Beauty "Princess Aurora". More dolls were added including Ariel and two of the princes. Another spinoff series was made called Disney Dancing Princess Collection and had Pocahontas and several of the other previous princess dolls and they were the same but now came with a musical dance stand that when the doll was placed on the stand it appeared to make them "dance". This series was very popular and even spun-off the Perfume Princess Collection and there was gonna be a Bedtime Princess Collection doll series that was to feature huggable versions of the princesses that were even musical but Mattel never made them
Are any of these dolls collectible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter