Disney Movie Rewards 25 Days of Christmas Bonus Points

The facebook page link wouldn't even let me log in when I tried it the other day.

I log into the DMR site about 5-10 minutes before the deal is posted. When the deal comes up on the FB page, I click the link and it takes me right to it. I got the cars light yesterday and was done within a minute of them posting it. Hope that helps!

I am having problems getting to see the 12 days of Christmas deal also. I have been logged onto the site since 11:45 eastern time and can only see yesterday's deal. I keep refreshing as well. I don't have Facebook either. Normally by the time I can see the deal it is already gone. I appreciate the free points each day but I just wish the 12 days of Christmas would work for me. Anything I am missing? Thanks!

Today's code is live.

I am having problems getting to see the 12 days of Christmas deal also. I have been logged onto the site since 11:45 eastern time and can only see yesterday's deal. I keep refreshing as well. I don't have Facebook either. Normally by the time I can see the deal it is already gone. I appreciate the free points each day but I just wish the 12 days of Christmas would work for me. Anything I am missing? Thanks!

I just looked, and I see a Cars illuminated clock, but sold out. I don't know if that was yesterdays though.

Try clearing your browser cache.

That's not it. The best way to get the prize if you have Facebook, is to go to the DMR FB page and refresh that. They update that when the deal goes live. I haven't had any issues getting a deal doing it that way. A lot of people are having issues going directly to the DMR page and refreshing.

You're right. You need to be monitoring Facebook or Twitter to get each day's prize link. The content on the DMR site itself isn't (or doesn't appear to be) being updated at the same time. Plus when the prize goes live the DMR site becomes very unstable.

Facebook page says they are aware that many of us are having problems and they are working on it, trying to figure it out.

I'm getting "Internal Server Error" today.

According to the Facebook page there is an error that they are working on.

The FB link worked and I got the DVD however I had to check MDR first to make sure it worked and then got the e-mail about 10 minutes later.

According to the Facebook page there is an error that they are working on.

The FB link worked and I got the DVD however I had to check MDR first to make sure it worked and then got the e-mail about 10 minutes later.

I can get to the page through the link, but it needs me to log in and thats where I get nothing. I put in my password and it won't let me in so I can't claim it. Oh well...if I get it, great. If not, that's ok too. I figure it's essentially free and I can't complain. :santa:

I got in around 1 minute of the prize going live. And I still got an error when I clicked the "redeem now" button. But I received an e-mail conformation from DMR that my order went through, so yea! :cheer2:

Hope everyone else who wants it, is able to get it. This is the first prize I've gotten before it sold out! Missed out on the Cars thing yesterday.

diznee25

I get all the way now to where I confirm my shipping address and then I get an error message!

GRRR!

I just kept trying over and over and over again and finally 75 points have come out of my reward points so hopefully it went through.

ugh, i can't get anything to work. i got logged in, but each time i try to enter yesterday's or today's code, i get an internal server error.

I was able to log in and I saw a notice on the Mystery DVD ad....says there are 5200 left. Just FYI for anyone who wants to know.

Guess I'll have to get my Prep and Landing points later! I'm competing with the Mystery DVD crowd....:rolleyes:

diznee25

Code CHEER11 will give you 25 points

"While we’re glad to hear that many of you are enjoying our 12 Days of Cheer promotion, we know that it hasn’t been without some frustration. As a thank you for being patient with us today, you can enter the code Cheer11 for 25 Bonus Points (Code expires 12/23/11 at 8:59:59am)."

Code CHEER 11 will give you 25 points

"While we’re glad to hear that many of you are enjoying our 12 Days of Cheer promotion, we know that it hasn’t been without some frustration. As a thank you for being patient with us today, you can enter the code Cheer11 for 25 Bonus Points (Code expires 12/23/11 at 8:59:59am)."

Just to humbly correct you, the code has no spaces. I tried to copy and paste what you typed and it wouldn't work. :o

CHEER11 (no spaces)

BTW, anyone can enter it, not just those who missed todays prize.

Thanks for posting this! :thumbsup2

diznee25

Not sure if I got the DVD. Was having problems and when I tried it again it said it was processing my order but I have not got am email confirming my order. Anyone else not get an email?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter