Disney Mickey Mouse Jewelry Case

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today my mom just got a Disney jewelry case and I would like to know more about it? The case is white and features Mickey Mouse all over. We looked to see who makes it but Mom and I didn't find anything. Is this part of the Loungefly Disney line? And is there any other Disney jewelry cases in the line as well?

I don’t think it is collectible. If a quality brand will likely have a makers mark on it. What you are describing has been carried at JCP and Macy’s.

Did she find it at a thrift store? What material is it made out of and what shape is it?

Mom found the Disney jewelry case at Macy's and it's a really cute case and the Mickey design is so cute that my mother couldn't resist buying it so she got it on sale with a Disney Princess jewelry box that's also very cool

Doesn’t sound like what your mom purchased is Loungefly. Here are two cute ones online that might be similar to what she purchased. I like the white one with love letters and Mickey and Minnie kissing. :)
1686742631982.png

Doesn’t sound like what your mom purchased is Loungefly. Here are two cute ones online that might be similar to what she purchased. I like the white one with love letters and Mickey and Minnie kissing. :)
View attachment 767632
Those are the exact jewelry cases my mom bought and she loves them and she got the Princess jewelry box because she is also a huge Disney Princess fan like me and she likes that one because it's really pretty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter