• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I actually have a positive to add about this game. Although, this is more for the people responsible for the design and not the people responsible for game play...

Last night, I was going through my photos from our Tokyo Disney trip, and today I was clicking in the game and realized something looked familiar. In the game, when you are going through the Fantasyland portal to Adventureland there is a South American looking temple. Well, this is Raging Spirits in DisneySea.

I am curious to know just how many people here were at a physical Disney Park at some point during this event.

With any luck, I will have crikee by the end of the day and then it’s jusy continual 4 hour cycles to gather the comfy frantically and I can do that at work.i figured out that I can tap the game and get what I want done in10.84 seconds so that’s a sip of water and everything should be fine. I really need a life I think. It’s a decent game and I really want that comfy fabric and while I do want the last concession stand I have no room, so the character and princess comfy outfits will suffice for me.

I am curious to know just how many people here were at a physical Disney Park at some point during this event.
I have been in the past. Wreck It Ralph for me. Finished it without issue and playing it sporadically. I am a day 1 player though.

As for this event. It is every 2 hours or bust it seems, even for veteran players. A total miss by gameloft.

I stopped participating in this event over the weekend, when it became clear that I don't dedicate enough time to the game to get enough EC for Cri-kee. I'm not too upset, I don't really care about the character that much.

But, I really really hope that the next event is Princess and the Frog. Now that, I care about!

It’s sort of BS tho that Cri-Kee drops both of his items AND the fabric. So now I need to max out his items again just to HOPEFULLY get a fabric drop.
I was able to buy each of the five items so now, provided the drop rates are OK, I will only be getting fabric every four hours. I didn't buy the tea yet because I want to wait to see if I'll be able to get the 10,000 EC that his level 2 will require. Otherwise, I will wait until the event is over and he is back to magic. Then I will only need the five common tokens when they switch over.

Is this the first time they’ll had a live stream to during an event? I’m sure it’s not, but I’m really not liking the idea of possibly only having a 1 week break between events.

btw Welcomed Cri-kee this morning! went to bed last night with 1982 EC :rotfl:

Is this the first time they’ll had a live stream to during an event? I’m sure it’s not, but I’m really not liking the idea of possibly only having a 1 week break between events.

btw Welcomed Cri-kee this morning! went to bed last night with 1982 EC :rotfl:

Congrats!

Ditto...but I went to bed with 1998 EC. LOL

Just collected and got up to 25k points for the 2500 EC reward.
That bumped me up to 16/25 hats for crikee, with 585 EC left towards my next hat. I hope that I can manage to at least get him. I’d like the costumes just as a completionist but if I don’t get them oh well

I was, for most of the first Chapter. I managed to collect enough to get all of the items before the chapter ended, but not enough to stock pile any extra event currency to help with the second Chapter. That really put me behind and it's going to be difficult to get enough currency to get Cri-Kee before the event ends. I'm a veteran player, so it really does seem like you need to be able to play multiple times per day in order to get enough currency to finish.

Wish I would’ve thought to just hoard my EC so I can get Mulan as I don’t have any characters yet - did spend gems for a legendary chest and got Shang li though.

I have a remarkable ability to be on vacation for events. And since I play one game on my Windows computer, which doesn't travel most places, it presents challenges. I was in WA for Frozen, London for Beauty and the Beast, WDW for Aladdin, WDW for Snow White, while I had finished it before I left, the event was still going on when we were in Hong Kong Disneyland for Lilo & Stitch, Tokyo Disneyland for Wreck it Ralph, and apparently I'm going to be in WDW for whatever comes next. I feel like there were a couple other events I'm missing, but those are the biggies I remember.

I came in to see if anyone else was having issues with EC. Looks like most of you have been able to do it
I just figured that I still need 12,000 ec to get the items, then another 2000 to welcome him. Good part is at least I can stop playing .
Didnt do anything different this time than any other event and got every other character.
Oh well

I came in to see if anyone else was having issues with EC. Looks like most of you have been able to do it
I just figured that I still need 12,000 ec to get the items, then another 2000 to welcome him. Good part is at least I can stop playing .
Didnt do anything different this time than any other event and got every other character.
Oh well

I am a day 1 player, and have never had EC issues in any event and I actually don't think I had EC issues in round 1 and 2 of this tower challenge. This 3rd round however has been brutal? I am only getting about 260 Maleficent Coins with each 2 hour collect. Is this what everyone else is getting? I am sending out a full roster each time, I have more cocoas than I could ever use. I still need 6 more tokens and then the 20000 to welcome him, I'm too lazy to do the math, but I would say it will be close and then leave no time to get the comfy outfit.

I do believe if Princess and The Frog is the next event, I will take that (and this last round of the tower challenge) as a sign my days in the game are done. Now if it is Pinocchio somehow, and I could have Jiminy Cricket running around my kingdom, that could lure me back in.

Just welcomed Crickee, so he'll be working on fabric from now on... Thought I can do it last night, but I forgot about the 2000ec required for the welcoming. And this morning I reached the tier 4 EC reward, so that gave me enough...
Still thinking about the warrior costume, I don't think we will be getting more free sapphire chests.... It will be the most expensive costume in the game yet... And if I don't get it before the end of the event, it'll just get worse when it's put in the legendary chests...

So is the only way to get the Warrior fabric really from ruby chests? Guess no way I am getting that as not spending gems or $ for the chance of getting fabric towards an outfit

Need 3 more items for Crikee and then the 2K EC to get him, have like 580 now so need like 3,300 EC, so like 12 more collections, so will be tight

So is the only way to get the Warrior fabric really from ruby chests? Guess no way I am getting that as not spending gems or $ for the chance of getting fabric towards an outfit

Need 3 more items for Crikee and then the 2K EC to get him, have like 580 now so need like 3,300 EC, so like 12 more collections, so will be tight

I need 13 more hats and then the 2000 so I expect I will not get Cri-kee and will be happy with getting Mulan. The points have been raised pretty high if you were not here day 1 this time. Just got the 2500 points and used on more hats so lots of points still needed. Been using gems and hot chocolate to speed up but won’t be enough. Very sad! And I won’t spend cash on this game. They need to be reasonable in the future. I had all characters except Mulan and Training Hut which I bought with EC. Just can’t make up the difference I believe.

I need 13 more hats and then the 2000 so I expect I will not get Cri-kee and will be happy with getting Mulan. The points have been raised pretty high if you were not here day 1 this time. Just got the 2500 points and used on more hats so lots of points still needed. Been using gems and hot chocolate to speed up but won’t be enough. Very sad! And I won’t spend cash on this game. They need to be reasonable in the future. I had all characters except Mulan and Training Hut which I bought. Just can’t make up the difference I believe.

yeah, usually I have quite a bit of extra EC at the end of an event - usually have gotten the new character to level 2 at least ... but no way this time, and not like I played a lot less or anything so definitely either upped the totals needed or reduced the amount of EC per collection

I feel like I'm falling behind. I have all of Cri-Kee's items, but can't welcome him yet. Still need a bit more EC. This is tedious...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter