Disney Magic Kingdoms

i´m still stuck at 4 earhats.made the mistake to level spamley up yesterday so now it became worse as ralph collects for him as well.at the moment it feels like i´m not going very far in this event

I have all 10 bracelets but only two hats. It feels like I need to be in this game constantly to get everything it needs, so I might just give it up around here. I was mostly just in it for the princess costumes, and they're really not cute - that weird glitchy effect on them seems like their way of saying "these don't belong here, please don't use them once we make you get them"

Welcomed Yesss this morning. She's on a 4 hour task now while I get a final ear to level.up to 2. Should end up top 5 in the tapper game, for all the good that does. More decorations!

I’ve never spent actual money on a game like this and probably will never but that’s a rip off for them to advertise it giving better chances when really it isn’t helping people much. I’m up to 5 hats now for yesss. I messed up and leveled up spamley so now Ralph might try to collect his tokens instead

Oh no! I haven't levelled anyone up to ensure the drops can't decrease as mine are already pretty bad. Thanks for the reminder.

O I’m definitely not getting Niceland then if it’s not dropping hats at least every once in a while.

I bought the Niceland apartments as soon as they were available. They've dropped one hat for me.

Wasn't really caring much about the tapper event but got a chest and already giving me a duplicate decoration. I couldn't even get something new.

Received another Sugar Rush and Felix decorations from my chests this morning. Was hoping for the motorcycle one. Maybe next time.

I'm just glad that Buzz... (why can I never remember the name of this place???) is on the smaller side.
Going to see the movie in about 30 minutes. Maybe after that I'll remember the name!

Received another Sugar Rush and Felix decorations from my chests this morning. Was hoping for the motorcycle one. Maybe next time.

I'm just glad that Buzz... (why can I never remember the name of this place???) is on the smaller side.
Going to see the movie in about 30 minutes. Maybe after that I'll remember the name!

It’s BuzzTube - basically a made up version of YouTube

Building Buzztube now and have 33k EC left. If you have WiFis maxed out Niceland has a better chance of dropping Yesss’ hats. I also came in first in the tapper event and got two Fix it Felix arcade games.

Oh no! I haven't levelled anyone up to ensure the drops can't decrease as mine are already pretty bad. Thanks for the reminder.

I bought the Niceland apartments as soon as they were available. They've dropped one hat for me.
It’s okay. Sully still gave me one hat this morning so I’m at 6/10. Hopefully my other characters can finish spamley’s green things (dunno what they are) so Ralph can collect hats again

I think I am the only one who has had an amazing drop rate for the hats. I already have all of them, but still stuck at 5/10 of the bracelets.

Congrats! Seems like every event event a few players beat the odds and this time your one of them. :thumbsup2 I’ve beaten those odds in the past, but think it’s been a few events since I have. :rotfl:

It’s okay. Sully still gave me one hat this morning so I’m at 6/10. Hopefully my other characters can finish spamley’s green things (dunno what they are) so Ralph can collect hats again

My luck improved and am currently have 9/10 hats! Woke up in the middle of the night and got 2/3 for a cycle and think I’ve gotten a hat from my last 3 Nicelands collections.

Last edited:
Note: The quick click to get last token for Yessss and an additional token for next lvl did not work. I saw hat 10 and 11 pop up for Yessss, but it only gave me one of them. So even though we can earn extras in chests, it doesn’t seem we can get the extras with the fast click like we used to. At least I couldn’t.

After Yessss is welcomed, she has a couple of tasks. 2 hr and 4 hr. I think. One may have been with Ralph or Spamley?? I cannot remember.

Then 8 hr Buzztube build.

Then Yessss and Ralph 4 hr task.

Last edited:
Finally able to start welcoming Yesss a little while ago! Don’t think I would have been anywhere near as annoyed with the process is I hadn’t finished collecting the bracelets and only had 1/10 hats.

Wasn't really caring much about the tapper event but got a chest and already giving me a duplicate decoration. I couldn't even get something new.

Yep. I got the same duplicate decoration I received in my past 3 chests. Wow, thanks Gameloft. I'd rather have received a different useless decoration if I'm not allowed to get something of any use out of those chests. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter