Disney Magic Kingdoms

I dont recall Chip&Dale but maybe Pete. I'll need some expert verification but I'm pretty sure its just the Fab 5

Patch notes up!Been taking a look through my kingdom to see what's new:

-the chest redesign
-Classic costumes for Mickey,Minnie and Pete(Mickey kind of looks creepy,maybe I'll end up keeping him in that costume,create a horror vibe)
-Toy Story Mania added to Merlin's Shop

Last edited:
Heads up!!
If you're trying to level up Aladdin characters, like me, you might want to start leveling before you update the game!
There are a bunch of increases in tokens needed for Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, and Abu.

NBC characters, actually have decreases in tokens needed in the earlier levels, but then they also have increases.

Last edited:

Well dang! I almost leveled up Abu first thing this morning but went with Alice instead!
Well, good news is that Abu's increases only go up tp level 8... the others go up to 10.

And in looking again, NBC characters have decreases in earlier levels, but then there are increases in the rest

Patch notes up!Been taking a look through my kingdom to see what's new:

-the chest redesign
-Classic costumes for Mickey,Minnie and Pete(Mickey kind of looks creepy,maybe I'll end up keeping him in that costume,create a horror vibe)
-Toy Story Mania added to Merlin's Shop

Classic costumes are pretty cool - looks like Steamboat Willie era - hopefully they truly are in Black & White (all still are grayed out and say "coming soon")

FYI for those interested, Toy Story Mania is 30,000 elixer .... guess I need to feed Merlin some more as those recent pirate costumes took a bunch of what I had!

Did Ariel never have the shells as a drop token? I just noticed that yesterday she couldn't collect them.

I'm never going to get Primeval Whirl in my Windows game. Every time I get enough to buy it, they release a new attraction. I am at 30,464. And this is after "saving" all my elixir because Davy Jones was able to collect all the pirate fabric. Meanwhile in my IOS game, I had to use elixir to get all the fabric, I have all the attractions so far and I'm at 23K.

Did anyone else get thrown off by the change in flounder's porthole token? I only have TLM characters left to level, but I couldn't figure out what the new pipe-looking token was for the longest time. Just a heads up if anyone has the same confusion!

another small change I noticed is for character who have quests that have the chance at more than one item it is now a blue box with a question mark in it instead of a chest icon

I can get tokens for characters (Prince Eric, Scuttle, and Flounder) from a treasure chest even though those 3 are maxed out at level 8, waiting to go to lvl 9 in my game.

For example, I had 30/30 of Prince Eric’s instrument, and the chest gave me a 31st token. I think this is new.

What kind of shenanigans is this? I now have 16 characters that were waiting to be leveled up, that I now have to collect more for?? Only leveling up 1 at a time for 16 hours is taking forever. I know I have no life, but I felt accomplished that all my people were at least up to level 8 (except tlm). Ugh sorry for the rant, :badpc:

I had a bunch of NBC and aladdian characters ready to level up to 10 and now I have to collect more for them? That ticks me off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter