Disney Magic Kingdoms

How are people doing on the Gold Strike mini Event?

I’m currently in second with 697, which I’m really happy with especially since I refuse to collect when I’m sleeping. I’m 94 above #3 so I have a decent shot at top 3. If not, which I'd be fine with, I’m 237 ahead of #10, so top 10 should happen.
I only play when I feel like it and I accidentally started right when the mini event started. But on mine, when I click on the mini event tab, it says I have 192 in the rewards section and then on the leaderboard section, it says I have 27 ranked at 871...so, that doesn't add up because I know I collected way more than 27. :confused3

I did better than expected in the Gold Strike - finished 8th without too much effort (certainly no waking up overnight - I had enough broken sleep when DD was a baby thank you very much). Pleased with the 20 gems!

It’s weird and lazy (but not surprising) to me that the game isn’t interchangeable on device types. It’s clearly capable of being backed up via cloud service, so the making proprietary seems a massive mistake. Various mobile games can be moved from one to the other freely, there no reasonable technical excuse this one can’t also be.

It’s weird and lazy (but not surprising) to me that the game isn’t interchangeable on device types. It’s clearly capable of being backed up via cloud service, so the making proprietary seems a massive mistake. Various mobile games can be moved from one to the other freely, there no reasonable technical excuse this one can’t also be.

I know,and it's stupid!

What looks like a little mermaid teaser video posted to the Facebook page page.

There's also speculation that it's related to Davy Jones' treasure(whatever that is). It would make more sense to add TLM next year when the 30th anniversary rolls around,but that's beyond my control.

Well, I upgraded from an apple device.
Well, a couple months ago I switched from an apple device to Android. I just downloaded the game on my new phone and signed in by connecting to my Facebook account, which I had previously saved it to while it was still on Apple, which is key. My game and progress was still there, saved by Facebook, from BEFORE I switched devices. Is that helpful to you?

Well, I upgraded from an apple device.

Well, a couple months ago I switched from an apple device to Android. I just downloaded the game on my new phone and signed in by connecting to my Facebook account, which I had previously saved it to while it was still on Apple, which is key. My game and progress was still there, saved by Facebook, from BEFORE I switched devices. Is that helpful to you?

The data can be shared between Android and Apple and I think Android and Windows,but it can't be shared between Apple and Windows.

Hi everybody!
I just started playing this game Tuesday and love it. I really missed playing Enchanted Tales so I thought I'd give this a try :)

I just have a question about Aladdin and his friends: are they always ONLY going to be available thru chests or am I going to be able to get them just by playing?

Hi everybody!
I just started playing this game Tuesday and love it. I really missed playing Enchanted Tales so I thought I'd give this a try :)

I just have a question about Aladdin and his friends: are they always ONLY going to be available thru chests or am I going to be able to get them just by playing?

They're only available through the legendary chests.

Hi everybody!

Any content that previously part of an event will only be through chests.

So see a new mini event with collecting blue crabs with top 100 places getting the goofy pirate costume ...

But I was going to delay starting as will be busy over next few days (actually on our way to Walt Disney World) so wasn’t sure how it works .... is it just tap on them or do you need to capture them? I noticed Elizabeth Swan now has a task that gets a blue net that I thought might be needed to capture them or something

So see a new mini event with collecting blue crabs with top 100 places getting the goofy pirate costume ...

But I was going to delay starting as will be busy over next few days (actually on our way to Walt Disney World) so wasn’t sure how it works .... is it just tap on them or do you need to capture them? I noticed Elizabeth Swan now has a task that gets a blue net that I thought might be needed to capture them or something

You have to capture them. So it's the 2 pincer type things and 2 nets needed to capture one crab. I don't think I'm going to bother with it.

So, this new mini event....

Is it easier for those more advanced in the game? I can only get Micky to "Dance a Jig" to get a net (each try is 4 hours long)... Should I even bother to try to play this mini game? Sorry, this is the first one for me!

Thanks!

**Update - I am going to skip this event (even though I am very OCD with games like these) but I only have the option of two tasks for the pincher and only one 4-hour task to get a net. Not worth it for me, I am better off just leveling up my characters and unlocking Sarge and Bo Beep :)

Last edited:
Anyone know the number and/or refresh rate? I looked around my park and only found 3 crabs scurrying around.

The problem is that you have to gather 2 blue stone things as well as 2 nets to gather the craps, so it doesn't matter what the refresh rate is, at least in my opinion. I'm just going to play the best I can. The rewards are good, so I'm just working toward them and if I get Goofy's pirate costume, great, if not, that's fine too.

Good luck to you. :)

Hi everyone!!! Just came back from vacation. Wanted to take a little break from the world before school started...so I went camping. Can't say that I'm loving this new tapper. I don't have Davy Jones so my ratio of crystals to nets is off. I have all the other pirate costumes (except Jack) and I'd really like this one too, but sheesh, this is going to be a chore. Wish I had waited to start on a simpler leaderboard, I'm currently 163 and that's not gonna get Goofy some new pirate duds for Halloween.

In other news, Michael will be in my world in about 8 hours. Yippee!!! He's pretty cute.
I still need 51 lockets and 10 ears for Tia Dalma.

Anyone notice that the animation for Christopher Robin is a little scary? He's got a toothy grin sometimes and it creeps me out!!!! Glad he's part of the group...but...really look at him as he levels up and has dialogue...creepy.....

I find it annoying that the nets are now a drop item for Davy Jones for the two-hour task of his that also collects Tia's heart lockets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter