Jumba: Ready for 9

Hiro: Ready for 6
Baymax: Ready for 3
Yokai: Ready for 4
Go Go: Ready for 6
Honey Lemon: Ready for 6
Fred: Ready for 5
Wasabi: Ready for 5

The rest are maxed, probably going to start leveling up all of the Pooh characters next!

My forever quest of leveling! Thank you @lmmatooki for the term, :) I like it.

Toy Alien - collecting for 9

Peter Pan - collecting for 10
John Darling - Needs 11 Umbrellas and 12 Ears

Elizabeth Swann - ready for 7
Jack Sparrow - collecting for 7
Will Turner - ready for 7
Captain Barbosa - needs 16 hats and 15 ears
Davy Jones - ready for 3

Thumper - ready for 8
Bambi - collecting for 8
Flower - ready for 8

Jack Jack - collecting for 7

Christopher Robin - I've got all the backpacks, waiting for Chapters 2 and 3

Hiro - collecting for 7
Baymax - collecting for 5
Yokai - ready for 5
Go Go - ready for 6
Honey Lemon - ready for 7
Fred - ready for 6
Wasabi - collecting for 6

I did the count - twice, including Christopher Robin, Davy Jones, Michael Darling and Merlin I get 143. If you want to count maleficent it's one more.

Last edited:
My forever quest of leveling! Thank you @lmmatooki for the term, :) I like it.
Haha thanks!!

I did the count - twice, including Christopher Robin, Davy Jones, Michael Darling and Merlin I get 143. If you want to count maleficent it's one more
I just counted again with my spreadsheet on my computer and I am still getting 140 including everyone but Maleficent haha! The world may never know :rotfl2:

I just counted again with my spreadsheet on my computer and I am still getting 140 including everyone but Maleficent haha! The world may never know :rotfl2:

I usually just count the numbers of the sets on the right. I agree though, the world may never know. None of us ever get the same count, hahaha

Based on the last tower challenge, NO! Your points will reset but your even currency remains where it is through the entire event, only changing when you buy things or gain coins. So for example, I got the 5,000 EC needed to get all 25 of the backpacks, bought them all, and now I'm back to around 4,400 EC because I've just been collecting collecting collecting as I wait for chapter 2 to open up. The points and leaderboards will reset to zero but the EC should NOT reset. Just keep building it up, so that you can get either the characters or building you need, in addition to the tokens for Christopher Robin. The only downside is I think it's pretty much no gem conversion for EC at the end, like with a standard event. Personally I'm okay with that, but that's just me.

Thanks for the insight! I was hoping I'd not lose anything, and if this helps me get a fast start on Chapter 2, I'm ok with that!

Yep, last time the currency remained, but the points were wiped out. I certainly hope it works the same way this time, or it'll be a pain to play rounds 2 and 3.

It's not the best laid out kingdom, but I'm happy with parts of it, so it's getting there, and I have nothing in storage, so it's progress. When all that extra land opens up, maybe i'll be able to better arrange things.

Okay my friends, I need some help please. @hopemax posted the link on the wiki page, about how someone mapped out the park and the dimensions of all the attractions and stuff, but I can't figure out how to use it. Can anyone assist me in figuring this out? I'm not good when it comes to tech.

I'm just using the border tool and the fill tool to change the colors of the land to look like different colored boxes in the sizes of the attractions I am trying to place.

But I think you can print it out and then cut out a few squares in 10x10, 11x11, 12x12 sizes and play with it the analog way.

One error I found is the Incredibles House is 11x10 but the list says 10x10. Prevented me from squeezing in a concession where I wanted it. Here's an example of what I did for the area south of California Screamin'. I didn't label anything but these are the Incredibles attractions (no Omnidroid city), Mulan attractions and 2 of the 3 California Adventure attractions.

I'm just using the border tool and the fill tool to change the colors of the land to look like different colored boxes in the sizes of the attractions I am trying to place.

But I think you can print it out and then cut out a few squares in 10x10, 11x11, 12x12 sizes and play with it the analog way.

One error I found is the Incredibles House is 11x10 but the list says 10x10. Prevented me from squeezing in a concession where I wanted it. Here's an example of what I did for the area south of California Screamin'. I didn't label anything but these are the Incredibles attractions (no Omnidroid city), Mulan attractions and 2 of the 3 California Adventure attractions.

So now I’d like to know if it all actually fit the way you mapped it out because that is amazing.

Here is a tower challenge question I read as a tip somewhere else:

I know that during the last TC the EC didn't reset from chapter to chapter. Anyone know if I'll still be able to buy the backpacks once we get into chapter 2? If this is the case (I think it was last time):

Wouldn't it be wise to wait to buy anything for Christopher Robin until you know you have enough? Because if you don't get him, you lose the tokens and the gem conversion at the end. If you end up not getting enough for him, you have a lot more EC to convert at the end into gems.

I know that during the last TC the EC didn't reset from chapter to chapter. Anyone know if I'll still be able to buy the backpacks once we get into chapter 2? If this is the case (I think it was last time):

Wouldn't it be wise to wait to buy anything for Christopher Robin until you know you have enough? Because if you don't get him, you lose the tokens and the gem conversion at the end. If you end up not getting enough for him, you have a lot more EC to convert at the end into gems.

You could buy all the items through the end of the event last time true. The EC conversion for this event is extremely low but I suppose if you're not getting CR anyway it could be worth it

I have my Omnidroid City in that space on the right in front of CA Screaming. It takes the entire plot of land.

Here's my list of everyone I’ve got left to level. Didn’t realize I’m up to 15.

John Darling:
30/30, 12/30, 10/20

Elizabeth Swann: 6 (ready for 7)
Jack Sparrow: 6 (need 7 more Ear hats)
Will Turner: 6 (ready for 7)
Captain Barbossa: 60/40, 27/35, 8/25
Davy Jones - Doubt I will ever get and don’t care

Bambi - 9

Jack-Jack - 9

Hiro - 7
Baymax - 4
Yakai - 6
GoGo - 7 (ready for 8)
Honey Lemon - 6 (ready for 7)
Fred - 6(ready for 7)
Wasabi - 6

Wow. Wish I had this for the entire park.

Wow. Wish I had this for the entire park.

If you go back to page 1016 I think you’ll see the post by @hopemax with a link to some wiki page and it is 4 tabs worth in and excel/numbers (depending on your computer) and theose 4 tabs map out most of the park. I’m just trying to figure out how to use it to my advantage. What @hopemax posted just above is very helpful. Now I just need some downtime to play with all the colors and dimensions myself.

As someone else stated, the conversion from EC to gems was extremely low. Unless I'm mistaken, it was pretty much nonexistent- as in you received a single gem for everything you had left. I wouldn't stress over it, lol.

Unless you don't have all of the characters, I think it's pretty much impossible NOT to get all of the backpacks. I think the last time we did this, most of us were able to immediately purchase nearly all of the second tokens as soon as round two started. Even this morning, I was looking at the tower event and wondering how the hell we still have a full day to this one. Seems to be dragging on forever, and I have 44,165, which is well over double the requirements to get the concession stand. And yes... last time we all got A gem. Like one.

Last edited:

That's what I'm doing. I'll probably have enough for the backpacks before this chapter ends, but last time it was mathematically impossible for me to get the next round complete on time so I knew getting JackJack wasn't going to happen. This time I'm just collecting. If I get enough for CR, great, but I'm not counting on it.

I have mixed feelings about this type of event. On the one hand, i can get characters I didn't get a chance to have because I wasn't playing for their events. On the other, I end up with one poor character from a collection who has no friends and no real storyline because the rest of the characters are there. They just end up taking up space. And because I am still early-ish in the storyline, I don't have any chance of getting the "goal" character. These are kind of a waste.

That's what I'm doing. I'll probably have enough for the backpacks before this chapter ends, but last time it was mathematically impossible for me to get the next round complete on time so I knew getting JackJack wasn't going to happen. This time I'm just collecting. If I get enough for CR, great, but I'm not counting on it.

I have mixed feelings about this type of event. On the one hand, i can get characters I didn't get a chance to have because I wasn't playing for their events. On the other, I end up with one poor character from a collection who has no friends and no real storyline because the rest of the characters are there. They just end up taking up space. And because I am still early-ish in the storyline, I don't have any chance of getting the "goal" character. These are kind of a waste.

What they need to do is a different type of tower challenge where they bring back past event characters. For this of us that have them great, we get a little break and for those that don’t, you all get to collect them. More of us need to write to customer care with this suggestion. Perhaps the new batch of interns will listen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter