• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hiro 4 ready for 5
Gogo 2 ready for 3
Honey Lemon 3 ready for 4
Fred 1 ready for 2
116 boys

Wasabi
12/15 visors
11/15 hats

24/25 blueprints
15/20 wires

Gogo has not dropped one single glasses for wires today. Grrrr

90 gems so I need to get to 150 before the event is over. Should get there between event characters and theater.

Hiro 4
GoGo 3
Honey Lemon 5
Fred 3
Wasabi 9 visors 5 hats
12 Blueprints 5 Wires

I am struggling to beat the bots. I only have 4/19

I started a new career this week, talk about needing a pressure release! I'm also at a holding point until tomorrow morning, and then again till Tuesday. This is very much a hurry up and wait career, at least for now, as is this game at times. And on that note, here are my stats, just because I'm in the waiting stage for both the game and my career!

Hiro - ready for 4
Baymax - 19/25 blueprints, 9/20 wires (with 2 in the wings so to speak - I'm not working on these until I can welcome Wasabi
Go Go - ready for 4
Honey Lemon - ready for 5
Fred - ready for 3

EC - 24,379 and with all this holding and waiting, if I can keep it up I might get more than 26 gems at event's close. That is my maximum to date. I was very proud of that, :)

In other characters:
Toy Alien - collecting for 10 (but as there's an event going on, it's going to be a while, I'd rather have the EC than the tokens)
Peter Pan - collecting for 9
Thumper - ready for 8
Bambi - collecting for 6
Flower - ready for 6
Jack Jack - ready for 6
Lilo - ready for 10
Stitch - ready for 9

Everyone else is at 10.

Now, everyone imagine Joey from FRIENDS, because his expression of this phrase is how I feel when saying it.... "I'd say let's hope for a break after this, but that hasn't been working for me" If you are a FRIENDS fan, I am fairly certain it's the episode where everyone finds out, Season 5 for sure!

After the
1) Wasabi welcome
And then the

2) 4 hour task with Hiro and Wasabi,
There is a prompt to

3) build Frederickson Grounds. Wasabi has to be level 2 before doing so.

To get Wasabi to lvl 2:

Need:
*2 visors
*2 ear hats
*5 microbots ? (The baton shaped black things), and
*400 EC

I am 1 ear hat short and will not be checking for it until the morning.

I'll play along too.
Hiro - 3 (ready for 4)
GoGo - 2 (ready for 3)
HoneyLemon - 3 (ready for 4)
Fred - 1 (ready for 2)
Wasabi has 15/15 visors and 12/15 ear hats.
Baymax at 15/25 and 7/20 visors are barely dropping, but hopefully this will improve once I hopefully welcome Wasabi tomorrow
EC 32K

Flower 7 (ironically his flower just won't drop for me)
Thumper - 9
Bambi - 5
Jack Jack - 5

Thanks PrincessP for the heads up of what's coming next!

Fred is not dropping Wasabi’s ears, even though I maxed out the game controllers and visors! So frustrating.

Hiro - 4 ready for 5
Honey Lemon - 4 ready for 5
Go Go - 3 ready for 4
Fred - 1 ready for 2
Wasabi - 15/15 visors, 9/15 ears
Baymax - 14/25 blueprints, 9/20 wires

28k EC

I’m also in the middle of welcoming Bambi finally.

After the
1) Wasabi welcome
And then the

2) 4 hour task with Hiro and Wasabi,
There is a prompt to

3) build Frederickson Grounds. Wasabi has to be level 2 before doing so.

To get Wasabi to lvl 2:

Need:
*2 visors
*2 ear hats
*5 microbots ? (The baton shaped black things), and
*400 EC

I am 1 ear hat short and will not be checking for it until the morning.

So Fred shockingly brought me back the last ear hat I needed before going to sleep so I was able to build Fredrickson Grounds overnight.

*Fredrickson Grounds costs 10K EC. Takes 8 hrs to build.

* Honey Lemon has a 4 hr task after building. She has to be Lvl 4 for that task.

*Wasabi has a 6 hr task.

*Gogo has a nonessential task.

Wow. What a difference a day makes. Since my original post, I finished the blue prints, and am down to needing just two more Baymax wires and 6 hats for Wasabi. Still going to take a while to get those last hats, but the wires should be easy enough.

Well I finally got Wasabi, leveled him up to 2 and now he's busy on that joint 4 hour task with Hiro. That Hiro/HL combo never brought back a single ear hat. Fred got most of them, with Mike W helping a lot. I accidentally started the bot contest since they were right next to those fish I needed to click.

Finished Wasabi visors when I woke up this morning. Down to only needing 7 ear hats, so happy enough with my progress.

Only at 18/25 blueprints, 3 shorter than I want/should be because I fell asleep before I could send characters out on those jobs. I guess the 10 miles bike rides and hiking in 90 degree heat with my niece knocked it out of me yesterday. At least when we visited WDW, I took advantage of taking an afternoon nap.:rotfl:

Last edited:
That is a very large discrepancy. Unless A LOT of someones all joined the leaderboard and then went into offline mode for the duration of the event. But that seems hardly unlikely.

Thanks for taking the time to respond! That's what I thought too, but wanted to make sure I wasn't being ridiculous before I did anything further.

You know what?Unless it's a character set I really want to finish,I'm not going to stress anymore about racing to collect characters. I'm likely going to miss out on Baymax,Yokai and the other attractions,but that's what the legendary chests are for. It takes too long to collect the tokens;it took me about 3 days just to level up Hiro.(And yet Honey was a breeze?!)

On the plus side,I finally got the ALIEN this morning!

You know what?Unless it's a character set I really want to finish,I'm not going to stress anymore about racing to collect characters. I'm likely going to miss out on Baymax,Yokai and the other attractions,but that's what the legendary chests are for. It takes too long to collect the tokens;it took me about 3 days just to level up Hiro.(And yet Honey was a breeze?!)

On the plus side,I finally got the ALIEN this morning!

Good for you, I really wish I could take your approach. My problem is I’ve been playing since the beginning and for many games, this included, I’m a completionist. I have every character that the game has introduced, and have every building/attraction, with the except of one or two platinum chest items. While I know I could do without one or two characters, I also know it would bug me more not having them, :rotfl: And to think, I was proud of myself for deciding that I don’t need to “waste” gems on worthless attractions for this event :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter