Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does anyone not have the new challenge yet? I still have Bambi when I load and the balloon.
Last night when I was trying to update, my phone was not giving it to me in the app store, but then I would open the app and it would say I had the outdated version and needed to update. It finally updated for me this morning.

Now I'm ranked. Really low, around 400th. Those at the top have clearly spent a bunch of money and gems to get there. And now we see part of the money grab. I suspect there will be other opportunities as well.

12,017 now. I cant even imagine how many gems that would be

Forget it. I see now

Not as bad as I thought.

This is soooooooo confusing, gotta say.

I've never had a problem completing an event, so I'm trying to have faith that will continue, but it seems like it's going to take FOREVER to get enough EC to buy items for Jack Jack. I feel like I'm missing some big piece of how this all works.

And I don't really see why there will be a big need for hot chocolate? Here and there maybe, but it seems simple enough to just use another available character and let the rest do their 24-hour cool down. I guess we will see though.

Also, I have no idea how you get "points", but I don't have very many! 913 on the leaderboard, and no idea what I could do to move up besides spend gems to end tasks early??? This is unbelievably convoluted.

Get ready for bloodbaths if you want to land in the top 50 and get that exclusive concession stand, everybody... I feel like surrendering already after the first collection (rank 94, that's the best I can do and my characters are not all 10s...) And it's just going to get worse, people are skipping with gems, and some going to wake up during the night...

Currently 508 with 1122 points. Think I should have had more but don’t think I filled up all the slots?

Advice to everyone: Looks like anytime you return to the challenge window, when preparing to send characters out on a challenge, you need to reselect characters you choose. ex. I have all the characters used in the challenges sent home, so I have to return them to the park before I can use/select them. So I had to do it 3 times, for each slot, and each time the character I selected wasn’t shown as selected. Think it cost me some event currency my first time, because I didn’t have all the slots selected, even though I thought I did.

Currently 508 with 1122 points. Think I should have had more but don’t think I filled up all the slots?

Advice to everyone: Looks like anytime you return to the challenge window, when preparing to send characters out on a challenge, you need to reselect characters you choose. ex. I have all the characters used in the challenges sent home, so I have to return them to the park before I can use/select them. So I had to do it 3 times, for each slot, and each time the character I selected wasn’t shown as selected. Think it cost me some event currency my first time, because I didn’t have all the slots selected, even though I thought I did.

This happened to me as well, but now I have it figured out I guess. I'm fairly confused by the whole thing.

I still don't get this whole thing. I have over 100 characters to use in battles, unless they are limiting it to select groups. And even still, 12 characters at two hours each will take me through a full day. So where does the day's rest come into play? Man, I hate this new crop of interns.

It is only from those select categories - and you can do one per category per battle and each takes 2 hours - so you will go through the Cinderella characters in 6 hours so would need to use the hot cocoa to revive one of them if you want the max number of characters per battle

So from my calculations it would take 26000 in EC to welcome Jack-Jack. No idea how long the refresh is on the curse of attractions.

Get ready for bloodbaths if you want to land in the top 50 and get that exclusive concession stand, everybody... I feel like surrendering already after the first collection (rank 94, that's the best I can do and my characters are not all 10s...) And it's just going to get worse, people are skipping with gems, and some going to wake up during the night...

yeah, top 50 is going to be tough - seems like beyond that not much difference in levels

I am not understanding this? Do I need to make sure no one is sent home?

On another topic - can someone explain in plain English how you get points?

I'm full of questions here, sorry.

Do I use EC to purchase tokens to get Jack Jack? That's what I thought, but now I see there is a button for 3,000 EC under Jack Jack, am I just supposed to save that up?

I AM SO CONFUSED!

I am not understanding this? Do I need to make sure no one is sent home?

On another topic - can someone explain in plain English how you get points?

yeah, I woudl take out all the characters from the categories you can send characters out from - so Mickey, Toy story, Cinderella, and Nightmare Before Christmas

You get points from doing the battles against the Evil queen by sending characters from the above groups out to battle her (battles take 2 hours)

I'm full of questions here, sorry.

Do I use EC to purchase tokens to get Jack Jack? That's what I thought, but now I see there is a button for 3,000 EC under Jack Jack, am I just supposed to save that up?

I AM SO CONFUSED!

I think you need to collect all the tokens and then 3,000 EC to welcome him (like with welcoming any other character) ... except you need EC to buy the tokens so it sort of is just like you need a ton of EC to get him (unless there turns out to be ways to et the tokens other ways, but I don't think so)

yeah, I woudl take out all the characters from the categories you can send characters out from - so Mickey, Toy story, Cinderella, and Nightmare Before Christmas

You get points from doing the battles against the Evil queen by sending characters from the above groups out to battle her (battles take 2 hours)
Thank you!!!!!!

Okay... I am very confused. It says I can send 4 characters at once to battle, but how? As soon as I try to select another one, it deselects the first one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter