Disney Magic Kingdoms

I got burned by this trophy event because I was too close to leveling up Grumpy. I came in second and won the five chests, but as it turns out I only really needed two chests. The other three were a waste. It did allow me to go one over in the ear hats, but had I leveled him up before the event ended, I would have had better luck. Turning over nothing but happiness and other small miscellaneous prizes was a let down... suddenly the red cards stopped. Ugh.
I just opened my 5 chests that I struggled to get. 2 Grumpy hats, 6 owls, 800 EC and another throne. I agree on the 'let down' part of your comment. I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to get Grumpy, but only 2 hats?!? Not to sound like I'm weaving a conspiracy theory...but it almost seems like the interns are intentionally trying to drag this out. I'm probably just being paranoid. They would never be that cruel.....

I just opened my 5 chests that I struggled to get. 2 Grumpy hats, 6 owls, 800 EC and another throne. I agree on the 'let down' part of your comment. I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to get Grumpy, but only 2 hats?!? Not to sound like I'm weaving a conspiracy theory...but it almost seems like the interns are intentionally trying to drag this out. I'm probably just being paranoid. They would never be that cruel.....
Good theory, though. Because usually with only a week or so left, they offer the villain at some ridiculous price hoping that a few panicky idiots will actually part with $15 or more when they still have a whole damn week to play. Wondering how much they are going to ultimately offer Grumpy for? And what will happen with the tokens players have collected towards him thus far? Stupid interns...

I got burned by this trophy event because I was too close to leveling up Grumpy. I came in second and won the five chests, but as it turns out I only really needed two chests.

Really pleased I realised beforehand that I was just one hat away from being able to level him up - I spent 15 gems on a chest so I could get as much as possible from the chests.

Anyone think they know how high we have to level Snow White to finish this event? Mine is at L4 right now, and I have all the stuff to level her up, but it's a whopping 2,800 EC and I'm worried about spending that much and then not having enough for the Queen.

As you might be able to tell, I'm tired of sitting here making no progress and waiting for the next part of the event to begin. I'm glad there's extra time so people who aren't there yet can catch up though. If I could only get that last Shere Khan ear hat... that would keep me from doing anything about this for the next 24 hrs :P

Don’t know how high we need to get her, but I just leveled mine to 6 and she has a mission, but it’s only a yellow one. If you are just sitting around waiting until the queen, I’d bite the bullet and level Snow. I understand the concern on having enough EC for the Queen, but your probably OK. As far as gem conversion goes, the question you have to ask yourself is if it’s worth 1 1/2 gems ( 2K = 1 gem) to level SW. For me it’s worth the cost.

I want to have 30K saved up for when the Queen is ready. Anything over that I’m spending on “cheap” character levels like Doc and Dopey who I currently have at level 8 And their level costs are under 650 EC. Bashful will stay at level 7 because he costs 3.5K EC and requires 16 Poison Apples.

Are you trying to welcome him or bring him to 10?

I'm one ear hat away from Level 10. Just want this one over and done with, but I'm guessing that one ear might take 2-3 weeks to appear.

I also have the Queen of Hearts ready to go to Level 9, so I might just take the chance and do that while I'm waiting...

Last edited:
I'm one ear hat away from Level 10. Just want this one over and done with, but I'm guessing that one ear might take 2-3 weeks to appear.

I also have the Queen of Hearts ready to go to Level 9, so I might just take the chance and do that while I'm waiting...
I just finished the 16-hour ordeal earlier this week to bring the Queen to 9. You'll be happy to know that she needs 40 of each item to go to ten. But hey, at least her drops are far better than Shere Khan. I'm so happy to have finished him off a few weeks ago.

I just finished the 16-hour ordeal earlier this week to bring the Queen to 9. You'll be happy to know that she needs 40 of each item to go to ten. But hey, at least her drops are far better than Shere Khan. I'm so happy to have finished him off a few weeks ago.

Queens drops have been fantastic during Snow White event, I started with her at 7 got her to 8 easily and then had all of the drops for her to go to 9 in 3 days...she can stay there for now after you mentioning 40 of each. I have a chest bank full of gold and cant remember if her items drop in gold chests, probably wasting my time as those gold that drop each event are normally pretty useless.
As for Shere Khan he too collected for 2 levels from 5 to 7 where he is stuck for now, no rush for him I am happy with the extra drops during the event I have had so far dont want to push my luck.

Oh great! 40 of each one huh? That won't take long at all. :rotfl:

I just got that last ear hat. But if I level up the Queen of Hearts then my Alice characters will have something to do this week instead of just taking up space. So I'm likely to send her up to L9 and start that long, long quest for 80 more of her items. Thanks for the heads up.

I just got that last ear hat. But if I level up the Queen of Hearts then my Alice characters will have something to do this week instead of just taking up space. So I'm likely to send her up to L9 and start that long, long quest for 80 more of her items. Thanks for the heads up.

Do you know if she drops in gold chests as I am thinking about forgoing the 75EC she gives and doing this too. Then she will be free to drop for Snow White who she will drop for in 2 days. The Alice characters are sick of making tea cups.

Yeah that EC she drops takes 12 hours (she is in the middle of doing that right now), so I think I'm willing to give up that amount to level her up. At least then I'll have a good start on getting her to the next level by the time the event is over.

I would personally like to have Princess and the Frog be added! It is one of my favorites! It would be cool to see the animation if they had them transform into frogs. Tiana, Prince Naveen, Dr. Facilier, Charlotte, Louis, Ray, Mama Odie, and I would like to have even more of them but I really doubt that would any more but I could be wrong considering this event haha

Immatooki, Congrats!
And may your Princess and the Frog wishes all come true!

Attachments

• The-Princess-And-The-Frog-001.jpg
    The-Princess-And-The-Frog-001.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 8

Honestly, 40 looks much worse than it actually is. I leveled mine to 9 at the beginning of the event and I already have mine at 35 and 37. I’m possibly looking at a Christmas miracle, unless I just jinxed myself, and will have mine done by Christmas Day. :goodvibes It really helps not having to worry about leveling any other Alice characters.

Finished collecting all my Shere Khan items early in the event. My plan is to wait until after the event to max Shere Queen.

Also, plan on leveling up my level 8 Toy Alien overnight. If I work thinks out right, I’ll also be ready to max him after the event ends. Thinking I’ll just focus on collecting the claws and use elixir to buy his hats. Honestly, what else can I use the Elixar on?

EDIT: NOOOO!!! What were the interns thinking? Just checked and they are no longer selling the Alien items, but I can buy Pepermint lollipop and Reindeer Headband stand. >:(

Last edited:
Well, been a good week... Spent every gem on Grumpy. Paid real dough on any bundle involving characters and rides. Have plenty of room for all. Queen fight number 1 is done. I am leveling up 6 dwarves and SW. Almost all at 5. And now I wait while drumming my fingers waiting til the release of Sleepy and the Queen.

But the cherry on top is that the elusive Zootopia ride finally arrived. A bit anticlimactic. And yes, I still had that space saves for it.... So that was nice.

O happy day

I gotta say, I REALLY like the home feature. I'm up to nearly 3.3 million and I was never able to get that before, so this makes me very happy. I would like it, of course, if it were more than 8 magic per hour, but it's building so, I'll take it and be happy, :)

Also, plan on leveling up my level 8 Toy Alien overnight. If I work thinks out right, I’ll also be ready to max him after the event ends. Thinking I’ll just focus on collecting the claws and use elixir to buy his hats. Honestly, what else can I use the Elixar on?

EDIT: NOOOO!!! What were the interns thinking? Just checked and they are no longer selling the Alien items, but I can buy Pepermint lollipop and Reindeer Headband stand. >:(
Thanks for mentioning that, actually. I finished my alien a couple of months ago so I haven't bothered checking Merlin's shop in forever. Picked up one of each stand. And I'm still sitting on 21,061 elixirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter