Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I decided to play the chest game with Grumpy because I had about 600 gems and spent about 200, didn't pay attention to exact numbers. I now I have 29/60 owls and 12/40 ear hats....ugh. My luck is not so great for the first time with chests.

Tomorrow I get a break from testing, thank goodness! I should be able to get Bashful tomorrow and I would really like to see how DMK plans on giving us more opportunities to get Grumpy (if they have any other plans for that...)

Meanwhile, it is snowing here at 28 degrees! Winter has come in full swing now!
I guess most of us got to welcome in winter together! We just had our first snowfall of this season on Saturday here in Mass and it's a balmy 28 degrees.
Time to go snuggle under the comforter. Heading to bed with 5/15 concertinas and 4/8 bashful hats. Fingers crossed I'll get him late tomorrow night!

I’m pretty happy with Bashful progress so far, only need 8 more concertina on one game and 9 more concertina and 1 hat on the other. used yesterday to farm apples only in prep so fully stocked on those. Considering we have 5 days until the next character unlock I think that not bad!

Dopey has given me Grumpy ears all three times I’ve sent him, but I’ve only been sending him overnight as I think he’s still too valuable during the day.

I wonder if this grumpy situation is a way to test out a larger integrative feature for main storyline? I hate it, but imagine if this is what we’d had to do to get shere khan...itd be evil for sure, and those interns love evil!

Has anyone welcomed Bashful yet? What level do we need to get him to before Snow & Happy arrive?

I need 6 more concertina. Parade is out and another collection in 2hrs for everyone.

He's useful for getting items for the regular characters. He has not come through for me when it comes to getting Grumpy's items.

I appreciate your sharing the stats with us. I have the gems, but would much prefer to just buy him with X number of gems than play the chest game. Frankly I figure that with my luck I'll drop 700 gems and still not have enough items to get him.

Thanks for sharing the numbers.

Your welcome. I understand I would have preferred to just buy him too, it is a risk with the lottery aspect. Hope Dopey starts droping for Grumpy for you.

Amazing time, although the final day turned cold and nasty.
Guess 35 in WDW beats 35 in NYC.

Glad you had an awesome time. No winter quite like a florida winter.

Meanwhile, it is snowing here at 28 degrees! Winter has come in full swing now!

Got me beat by 2 decrees. 30 for me with a little snow mixed in. Live in Illinois, but about 10 minutes fro Wisconsin.

I guess most of us got to welcome in winter together! We just had our first snowfall of this season on Saturday here in Mass and it's a balmy 28 degrees.

I feel for you all in the cold. Our winter is brutal as I am sure you are all experiencing right now.
Its summer here in Oz. 99 degrees tomorrow, 78 this evening.

Merry Christmas from the forums' resident Scrooge...
View attachment 288111
Love the hat!!!! So perfect for you!!!!!! Welcome back. What were the treats they offered at the Christmas party? Did you eat enough to pay for the price of your ticket? And I completely agree...any weather at WDW is a billion times better than any type of weather at home, good or bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter