Disney Magic Kingdoms

I added to your list where I could! (In the quoted area.) Thanks for starting this!

Also....
Li Shang - 8hr
Belle & Lumiere - 8hr
Cogsworth & Chip Potts - 8hr
Elsa & Anna - 8 hr (Costumes)
Boo - 12 hr
Mushu - 12 hr

And here are the Currency amounts for each task length:

6 min = 7 currency
60 min = 10
2 hr = 17
2 hr duo= 36
4 hr = 30
4 hr duo = 63
6 hr = 45
6 hr duo = 95
8 hr = 55
8 hr duo = 116
12 hr = 75

Hope this helps :-)

I didn't see this mentioned, but Queen of Hearts (level 8) also has an event task, although I am not sure how long the task is because my queen is level 6 right now.

I didn't see this mentioned, but Queen of Hearts (level 8) also has an event task, although I am not sure how long the task is because my queen is level 6 right now.

She's only Lv 5 for me. Gotta work on it. I bet that quest will drop an Evil Queen token.

Thanks for the heads up. Mine is at L5 right now (sad, right?) but I can get her to 6 tonight. Guess I'll see if I can get her to 8 in time to help out.

Immatooki, I don't know how you can find the time to play, but good luck with both the game and the test! I can't even imagine how tough the prep must be and how dedicated have to be to choose this path. (I have a DD who is planning to start studying for the MCAT soon, and that big pile of books looks intimidating. I'm guessing that what you are working on is somewhat similar).

After building the cottage, Doc has a short task, and then another, longer one that I think lasts for 6hrs. I hope that's it for the first part, but as of now I don't have the "welcome Sneezy" task yet, even though we can theoretically start getting his items in 12 hrs.

Someone also has problems watching the videos for gems/magic?

:(

Has no one clue or sth? It worked fine but since yesterday it tells me to check later or check my connection (which is working)

Btw: I think the crows are way creepier than the threes :rotfl:

I'm not fully understanding the sending characters home. If I send them home, do they keep cycling rewards every 12 hours? I wish it told you when the character was done and earned rewards. How do I know if I've earned rewards when I return them? It says get the rewards at the front of the castle but I didn't see it.

had this video problem earlier last week, here is what gameloft sent me, it worked.

We would like to offer some brief instructions, which usually solve this problem:

1. Please turn off your device for a minute or two;

2. Then turn on your device and check whether the application is working properly;

3. Make sure your WiFi Network is password protected so no one else is using it and lowering your bandwidth;

4. Make sure you do not have any Streaming or P2P software running on your WiFi Network;

Please note that due to a large amount of users, the servers may be overloaded, and you will have to try to connect to your account 3-4 times.

I'm not fully understanding the sending characters home. If I send them home, do they keep cycling rewards every 12 hours? I wish it told you when the character was done and earned rewards. How do I know if I've earned rewards when I return them? It says get the rewards at the front of the castle but I didn't see it.

You earn rewards constantly, every hour, as long as they are in there. you can only pull your earnings every 12 hours though, even though they earn by the hour. there is no “ done” you just “pick up” your reward at the red carpet entrance to the castle while they continue to earn for the next 12 hr collection. watch next time your “collect reward in” says it will be ready and you will see the little blue bubble on the carpet...if you use merlins spell to collect your reward most likely hes just picking those up to which is why you aren’t seeing them.

I am L.O.V.I.N.G this feature. I can actually participate in the event at work now instead of taking suspicious bathroom breaks all the time :rotfl2:

had this video problem earlier last week, here is what gameloft sent me, it worked.

We would like to offer some brief instructions, which usually solve this problem:

1. Please turn off your device for a minute or two;

2. Then turn on your device and check whether the application is working properly;

3. Make sure your WiFi Network is password protected so no one else is using it and lowering your bandwidth;

4. Make sure you do not have any Streaming or P2P software running on your WiFi Network;

Please note that due to a large amount of users, the servers may be overloaded, and you will have to try to connect to your account 3-4 times.
Thannk you I tried it several times but still it doesn't work.... I hope GL answers me soon :/

This event is so cute, I love it!!!

For those trying to earn more gems: I had 1,002 gems (all earned) at the start of the Alice event. I got both premium characters, the float, and the premium ride, all paid with gems. I started the Snow White event with 940 gems, so I pretty much earned all those gems back in this timeframe. The biggest earner has definitely been parades. The more open slots, the more likely you are to earn gems from a parade. It took me about 6 months to build up enough gems to feel comfortable opening the 5th slot. Usually I get at least 5 every other day...a few times I’ve lucked out and gotten 15 on a single parade. I don’t know if I’ll open the 6th slot because I’m doing pretty well as it is. Now, in terms of main storyline premium content I only have Pluto, his house and the spinning wheel, and I am totally fine with that. If you need to have everything then you are definitely going to need to spend a little money at some point.

This event is so cute, I love it!!!

For those trying to earn more gems: I had 1,002 gems (all earned) at the start of the Alice event. I got both premium characters, the float, and the premium ride, all paid with gems. I started the Snow White event with 940 gems, so I pretty much earned all those gems back in this timeframe. The biggest earner has definitely been parades. The more open slots, the more likely you are to earn gems from a parade. It took me about 6 months to build up enough gems to feel comfortable opening the 5th slot. Usually I get at least 5 every other day...a few times I’ve lucked out and gotten 15 on a single parade. I don’t know if I’ll open the 6th slot because I’m doing pretty well as it is. Now, in terms of main storyline premium content I only have Pluto, his house and the spinning wheel, and I am totally fine with that. If you need to have everything then you are definitely going to need to spend a little money at some point.
Thanks for the advice. I have 4 parade slots open now. I'll open the 5th one. Hope I get as lucky as you.

Does anyone have a spreadsheet or cheat sheet on what tasks each character drops what tokens? I want to continue upgrading characters during this event without affecting the event itself. TIA

What level does Li Shang need to be to earn EC? He’s my only Mulan character so I never bothered to level him up much. Thanks!

Last edited:
Has no one clue or sth? It worked fine but since yesterday it tells me to check later or check my connection (which is working)

Btw: I think the crows are way creepier than the threes :rotfl:

The skull wearing crows are pretty creepy - though I think it makes them easier to spot than the previous version of crows

BTW - I also liked how even Merlin was all "what's up with all the crows working for the bad guys?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter