Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ok, I need two more hats to get Shere Khan. I've needed two hats (and two hats only) for two weeks now. Ridiculous! I was hoping to at least have him welcomed before the next event started, but that's looking less and less like a possibility. Good grief I hate these Legendary token drops.

Ok, I need two more hats to get Shere Khan. I've needed two hats (and two hats only) for two weeks now. Ridiculous! I was hoping to at least have him welcomed before the next event started, but that's looking less and less like a possibility. Good grief I hate these Legendary token drops.

I think there is something fishy going on with Shere Khan's items. I needed 2 firesticks to upgrade him last month, and it took me 2 weeks to get them. And now I need just ONE ear hat. And I have needed it for more than a week now. I think the drops significantly slow down the closer you get to completing the set. I don't buy that it's just chance. I'm not the only other person here who has experienced this either.

I think there is something fishy going on with Shere Khan's items. I needed 2 firesticks to upgrade him last month, and it took me 2 weeks to get them. And now I need just ONE ear hat. And I have needed it for more than a week now. I think the drops significantly slow down the closer you get to completing the set. I don't buy that it's just chance. I'm not the only other person here who has experienced this either.

The firesticks dropped *super* easily for me, but the ear hats...good grief. I believe you though--before I got the last fire stick, I was getting an ear hat about once every 3 or 4 cycles (so about once a day, since I was sending both Zurg and Mother Gothel on the quest). But then, nothing. *sigh* Oh well, it is what it is I guess.

Because I am bored and have nothing better to do, and I like to keep track of odd things like this, here you go. I have managed to get all 99 characters. I would also like to say to those MISSING characters, I was only able to get my characters by PAYING for the chests, and it was a LONG time between buying them too. I don't know if that helps, but it seemed to help me, so a helpful hint to those who need to collect characters still.

Merlin - 2 (he doesn't get any higher)

Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pete, Chip, Dale - all at 10

Zurg, Jessie, Woody, Buzz, Bo Peep, Hamm, Sarge, Rex, Bullseye - all at 10
Alien - 5

Cinderella, Charming - both at 10

Tinkerbelle - 10

Elizabeth, Jack, Will - 6 (doesn't go any higher)

Mike, Sully, Boo, Roz, Celia, Randal - all at 10

Wall-E, Eve - both at 10

Mother Gothel, Flynn, Rapunzel, Maximus - all at 10

Aurora, Philip, Flora, Fauna, Maryweather - all at 10

Judi, Nick, Flash, Chief - all at 10

Mowgli, Baloo, King Louie - 10
Bagheera - 9
Sheet Khan - 4

Dash, Violet, Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, Frozone, Syndrome - all at 10

Zero, Jack, Sally, Oogie Boogie - all at 10

Anna, Olaf, Elsa, Sven, Kristoff, Hans - all at 10

Mushu, Mulan, Li Shang - all at 10

Belle, Beast, Gaston, Chip, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth, Lumiere - all at 10

Simba, Nala, Zazu, Rafiki, Pumpa, Scar, Timon - all at 10

Aladdin, Genie, Iago, Jasmine, Abu, Carpet, Jafar - all at 10

Alice - 7
White Rabbit - 9 (ready for 10)
Caterpillar - 7
Queen of Hearts - 5
Cheshire Cat, March Hare, Mad Hatter - all at 8 (all ready for 9)

May we ALL get the seven draws, snow white, and the evil queen!

Since it looks like the event will likely start on Thursday, my goal is to get my character left to level down to 3!

Toy Alien - level 8
Shere Khan - level 8 with a chance to level to 9 before event starts
Queen - level 7

Alice - 5 ear hats away from maxing
Caterpillar - Leveling to 10 as I type this
Cheshire Cat - ready to max

Also at 858 gems!

Specific prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:

- Using cheats, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with the Services

- Using the account, username, or password of another account holder at any time or disclosing your password to any third-party or permitting any third-party to access your Account

- Sublicensing, renting, leasing, selling, trading, gifting, bequeathing or otherwise transferring your Account or any Virtual Items associated with your Account to anyone

- Accessing or using a third-party account or any Virtual Items that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the holder or the original account creator

- Utilizing multiple accounts, manual procedures, bots, scripts or other processes in order to accumulate or “farm” Virtual Items

- Using the Services in a commercial manner, including the transferring of Virtual Items in exchange for “real-world” money

- Taking advantage of exploits, by using or communicating them

You will immediately be banned from the Services if you are found to be participating in one of these activities. Any conduct by you in violation of the foregoing prohibitions may result in the suspension or termination of your Account and your access to the Services.
Interesting. Thanks for the info. Hopefully I will never get that message.

Flash from Zooptopia....what is his level 10 task “Drop off Information”? None of his other tasks get him to zootopia attractions. I am tired of him lingering in the wrong area. I have him at level 9 and wonder if I should upgrade him to be able to do that task.....or if the level up will just get him stuck on Main Street again.

Thanks!
Isn't that the gag, though? No matter what you send him off to do, he doesn't actually go anywhere.

Does anyone else notice the kids in there parks go to the same things? My kids are always wearing the viking hats and eating croisants. Its so odd.

The guests seem to walk the same paths in the park more than others. So if you change the rex viking hat stand and croissants stand and put something else where those locations are, you'll see more kids wearing and eating those new items.

I need 3 more and I have needed that for almost a week now, I feel you. I was hoping for the same.

just wanted to put this out there before the update and it disappears, and sorry if it was brought up before, but anyone notice the random purple Jack O Lantern hiding in the opening to the circus tent? i just saw it the other day, haha
There are a few of them around actually! DMK posted on facebook seeing if people could find them all, don't remember how many there are though

The guests seem to walk the same paths in the park more than others. So if you change the rex viking hat stand and croissants stand and put something else where those locations are, you'll see more kids wearing and eating those new items.
I’m gonna try that. My kids also like to walk in circles and ram their heads into things so I’m thinking I got dud kiddies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter