Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, they have Hocus Pocus at the Halloween Party at WDW so maybe - though adding all 3 Sanderson sisters seems like a lot.

Headless Hroseman would be cool - even as like an add to the parade as he comes out first before the Halloween parade. And maybe some Haunted Mansion decorations - the ghosts, the ghost hurst, etc

Oh, and did you mean Madam Leota?

Not sure what other attractions they could do that are Haloween related

I know in the Family Guy game like this they have decorations for the houses (so like Halloween or Christmas) which function similar to the character costumes in this game. Wonder if they could do something like that and have haloween version of Mickey's house, etc
Remember that there are still a few random NBC themed items that can be obtained through chests. Those were the decorations that were available during the original NBC event. As far as adorned buildings and houses, while they didn't do anything for Halloween, during Christmas, Main Street and the immediate area was decked out in lights and snow. Not sure if you were playing at that time.

Going to possibly be getting a new iPhone soon. Am connected thru Facebook for my game but am still really nervous about losing my game. Anyone ever have some problems with this?

Remember that there are still a few random NBC themed items that can be obtained through chests. Those were the decorations that were available during the original NBC event. As far as adorned buildings and houses, while they didn't do anything for Halloween, during Christmas, Main Street and the immediate area was decked out in lights and snow. Not sure if you were playing at that time.

Oh, yeah, I do remember Main St being changed for the holidays. I was talking about the actual buildings that you get and place around (Mickey's house, etc.) and then earning alternate appearances for them very similar to how you earn alternate costumes for the characters

And that is true, there are still some other NBC items and I am sure they can come up with some additional items from that to have as additional decorations, etc. Heck, they could come up with other costumes for those characters (like a Santi Claws outfit for Jack)

Going to possibly be getting a new iPhone soon. Am connected thru Facebook for my game but am still really nervous about losing my game. Anyone ever have some problems with this?

I have had to do a restore on my iPhone before due to another game that connects via Facebook. My recommendation is that you do a complete back up of your iPhone before you start activating the new phone. I have always done my activation via iTunes when connected to my computer. Other people may do it differently with the same results. I personally don't store my backup with iCloud, but on my actual computer. So when I restore, I restore everything. I haven't had any issues when connecting back to the game. It should find the most recent saved version.

Don't forget Frankenweenie. They could even add the headless horseman and Ichabod Crane. It would be fun if they add characters from the haunted mansion (hitch hiking ghost, Opera Singer (Fat lady), Madam Leota(Edited)...i know a bit hard to interact with just a head) Far fetched but would be fun to see.
True, I was just naming the most popular

Usually, any game that I have connected through Facebook or the game center keeps all of my data, levels, points, whatever they may be intact. I got a new phone last year and I still had all of my accounts when I re downloaded the apps on my new iPhone.

I kind of feel the same way, and then I have to remind myself that it's just a game. I'm much happier thinking about it being a continuation of the main storyline and not something I have to race to finish on time. I enjoy the content more when I can play at my own speed. :goodvibes:
Blurg, yes. I saw livestream and immediately went into "noooooo I'm just not ready" mode. I'd much prefer a main storyline update. (I still need like 3 ear hats and 4 or 5 perches for Bagheera that I believe I started collecting somewhere close to the dawn of time)

Blurg, yes. I saw livestream and immediately went into "noooooo I'm just not ready" mode. I'd much prefer a main storyline update. (I still need like 3 ear hats and 4 or 5 perches for Bagheera that I believe I started collecting somewhere close to the dawn of time)
I haven't even received the notification to welcome him yet, so that will take me awhile still

Live streams are absolutely pointless. Just release the new version. None of us are five. We will figure it out.

Could not agree more about this. I don't get the point of it all.

In other news, I carefully waited to start this new challenge (and finally didn't click on a lantern accidentally this time), so I actually might have a chance to get some of those gems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter