Disney Magic Kingdoms

So which would be more valuable? The cave of wonders and the float or Iago? I don't have enough for both. I refuse to spend real money after what happened right before the even started and all the glitches during. I lost almost all of my lion king characters and attractions. I lost all the nightmare before Christmas characters and attractions I got from
spending gems on chests. I put in a ticket and never heard a word. It sent me back like 2 levels. I've considered spending a little bit of real $ in the past but I never will now. Thanks for your opinions. Yes, I'm still bitter.
I don't blame you for not wanting to spend $ again. Personally, I always go for the characters. There is a better chance of them helping
Yikes that's big. Trying 2 more for tonight as thumbnails. This is a hyper-zoom in on a chest, and then inside the chest.

View attachment 266088 View attachment 266089
Ha ha ha... I didn't get that glitch. Thx for posting the pics.

For those of you who have experienced the glitch, what devices are you playing on? Just wondering...

iPad Air and iPhone 6s. Fairly sure I have not experienced the bug, but it's possible I lost, at most 4 hours of progress, when I was collecting and trying to welcome Genie.

I did have a different but at the very start of the PvP though. Event currency showed showed up for jobs, but had no items available and silver chests I started before bed had 5 1/2 left. Restarting the game fixed the problem and all the characters I just sent out were ready to collect. So less than 30 minutes into the event I had over 1,000 event currency.

Has anyone bought the Snake-in-a-Basket? The description implies that it attracts animals, but it seems more likely that it is just a snake decoration.

I bought one; as far as I can tell, it doesn't do anything. There is no animation associated with it and it doesn't seem to interact with any of the characters. I think it's just a decoration.

Looks like I may finally be able to try to post a screen shot of the hyper-zoom glitch. Let's see if this works.
View attachment 266079
Funny! Ironically, This reminds me of the opening scene of Aladdin when the merchant (also played by Robin Williams) says "Please, please come closer. Too close! A little too close!"

I just realized (on Reddit) there are people out there who can collect fabric right now if they have available costumes to unlock. That sucks.

I'm fully caught up to everything in the game, so can't send anyone on a single fabric quest for three days.

Kinda puts long time players at a disadvantage for Jafar, assuming any of the previous fabric is reused from previous costumes.

I just realized (on Reddit) there are people out there who can collect fabric right now if they have available costumes to unlock. That sucks.

I'm fully caught up to everything in the game, so can't send anyone on a single fabric quest for three days.

Kinda puts long time players at a disadvantage for Jafar, assuming any of the previous fabric is reused from previous costumes.
Did it say which characters in which costumes?

Ready for the costumes to be unlocked. Just leveling up at this point and collecting event currency. Not really worrying about the folks who can or can't collect fabric right now.

I collected fabric for Minnie's Christmas outfit, but since I hadn't welcomed her yet, I couldn't get it. Hope that works to my advantage now. Knowing my luck, it will probably be the fabrics I don't have!

I was able to get Minnie's Christmas outfit from a Legendary chest.

Did anyone else get the glitch is fixed gift? 30 gems, 3 lamp's, 30K in magic and I think it was 3K in event currency. I don't have a photo hosting site yet since PB stopped allowing.

Did anyone else get the glitch is fixed gift? 30 gems, 3 lamp's, 30K in magic and I think it was 3K in event currency. I don't have a photo hosting site yet since PB stopped allowing.

I didn't and I put in a ticket about losing 2 days of progress.

I've been collecting fabric for awhile. A purple w/ gold swirly that I think I had collected at Easter. And a gold w/ like red diamonds? I think they are for Donald's Halloween costume.

Not yet, did you submit a ticket for the glitch? Wondering if those are only who got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter