Disney Magic Kingdoms

I welcomed Genie overnight last night, and got him to lvl 2 today. However, now I'm stuck needing to build Genie's Lamp Show but I'm 5,738 sultan coins short... I'm hoping I can get that many coins by tomorrow evening so I can build the show overnight tomorrow night. Not sure how realistic that is though as I haven't paid much attention to my coin intake rate. This evening I'm hoping to send everyone on shorter tasks since they get more coins/hr that way and just login frequently. Then I'll put them on the longer tasks overnight. Hopefully it works! I didn't have this problem on the last event! There's still about 6.5 days until the costumes and Jafar unlock, so hopefully I can get Jafar beat before then, and get my coin levels up again....

There is an app update available now on iOS for bug fixes and performance optimizations, so hopefully that may help for those experiencing all the glitches.

I've had this update installed since it's release. However, I still experience the lost progress bug. I'm on the 3rd iteration of welcoming Genie, again, and again, and again. First time I got him up to L2, then was sent back to getting his tokens so I could welcome him again. Got his tokens and during the 8 hour welcome period, lost my progress again. Got his tokens again, and I'm now in the 3rd hour of welcoming him for the 3rd time. I've not mentioned the progress and levels lost on my other characters, nor the impact on my mini-event standing - I am now so low in the ranking, it's not even slightly funny. For those who've not experienced this bug, be very thankful!

Welcomed Genie today but am quite a bit short to build his attraction :/ hoping I can pay more solid attention tomorrow and get that going. I've never had trouble with event currency, so this is a new and annoying thing.

I've had this update installed since it's release. However, I still experience the lost progress bug. I'm on the 3rd iteration of welcoming Genie, again, and again, and again. First time I got him up to L2, then was sent back to getting his tokens so I could welcome him again. Got his tokens and during the 8 hour welcome period, lost my progress again. Got his tokens again, and I'm now in the 3rd hour of welcoming him for the 3rd time. I've not mentioned the progress and levels lost on my other characters, nor the impact on my mini-event standing - I am now so low in the ranking, it's not even slightly funny. For those who've not experienced this bug, be very thankful!
If you are still experiencing glitches in the last twelve hours since this latest bug-fix update was released this morning, then I would definitely suggest reporting it so they are aware they will need another bug-fix update. I had hoped for those experiencing all these issues that this morning's update would help with that.

Well, lost 2 days dues to hurricane Harvey. Even worse, I've had to 'Welcome' Genie twice now due to the glitches. Hopefully, he'll stick around this time. Just saw that you guys are talking about a performance update. I'm going to check it out right now. Thanks for all the regular updates everyone. I 'm going to use your sage advice and try to catch up. Hope Genie likes rain...lots and lots of rain....

Well, lost 2 days dues to hurricane Harvey. Even worse, I've had to 'Welcome' Genie twice now due to the glitches. Hopefully, he'll stick around this time. Just saw that you guys are talking about a performance update. I'm going to check it out right now. Thanks for all the regular updates everyone. I 'm going to use your sage advice and try to catch up. Hope Genie likes rain...lots and lots of rain....
I'm so sorry! Hope you are doing okay!

Yikes! Stay safe and dry.

Had everyone at 4 when I was prompted to fight Jafar. Didn't realize that Aladin and Jasmine need to be at 5 to fight him. Luckily they were all tokened up to go to five, but I will require an extra round of battling.

Welcomed Genie today but am quite a bit short to build his attraction :/ hoping I can pay more solid attention tomorrow and get that going. I've never had trouble with event currency, so this is a new and annoying thing.
Sounds like we are all experiencing the same thing. Gameloft has really slowed down the collection of event currency, and jacked up the cost of welcoming characters and building attractions. They are really "banking" on players paying money to buy currency. A fool and his money... well, not THIS fool. Sorry, Gameloft.

Sounds like we are all experiencing the same thing. Gameloft has really slowed down the collection of event currency, and jacked up the cost of welcoming characters and building attractions. They are really "banking" on players paying money to buy currency. A fool and his money... well, not THIS fool. Sorry, Gameloft.
I was only 500 token short of buying his attraction yesterday after I got the genie to level 2. I think I have just been pacing myself a little differently in this event since I feel like there really isn't a rush to get pretty far. I had a full day until Jasmine was unlocked and then I just got the Genie yesterday and got his attraction built this morning. I don't know how much longer this event is, but I'm hoping I can beat out the costumes being unlocked by a day or two.

Had everyone at 4 when I was prompted to fight Jafar. Didn't realize that Aladin and Jasmine need to be at 5 to fight him. Luckily they were all tokened up to go to five, but I will require an extra round of battling.
What level does all the other characters have to be at to battle?

Got the prompts to get Aladdin and Jasmines costumes even though they are still 6 days away. Not sure if I should continue leveling up our save my currency. Im at almost 25,000 and everyone is at level 7 except Genie 6 and Iago 4. Bagheera is getting close to level 2, 7/10 and 7/10.

Got the prompts to get Aladdin and Jasmines costumes even though they are still 6 days away. Not sure if I should continue leveling up our save my currency. Im at almost 25,000 and everyone is at level 7 except Genie 6 and Iago 4. Bagheera is getting close to level 2, 7/10 and 7/10.
If I was anywhere near as far as you, I would save currency especially because a lot of people, including myself, are feeling like we are grasping for currency this event. Plus, you never know how expensive the costumes and Jafar are going to be, let alone getting the tokens for them.

If I was anywhere near as far as you, I would save currency especially because a lot of people, including myself, are feeling like we are grasping for currency this event. Plus, you never know how expensive the costumes and Jafar are going to be, let alone getting the tokens for them.
Good point. Guess I will just work on stockpiling lamps

What level does all the other characters have to be at to battle?
I'm really not sure what the minimum levels for the others are. I had Iago at 3, and all the others at 4. Everyone was able to battle except for Aladdin and Jasmine who needed to be at 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter