Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, this went from bad to worse in my Windows game. Got home, waited for Timon to finish. Click. Game crashed and computer started rebooting. After I could get back in, the game restarted me to the very beginning. I submitted a ticket, but we'll see how long it takes to resolve if they can.

Tried reinstalling. Now the app won't even load. It is in a loop of "Checking Content" and a "Connectivity Check" which is successful. Then back to Checking Conent.

Last edited:
How do you force save to the cloud???

Like so many, I have been dealing with the lost progress glitch too... since at least Sat morning. I've welcomed and leveled up characters more than once and the latest frustration: I've started Jasmine and Aladdin on their 10-hour task about 6-7 times over the last few days... they even finished it once and I got the prompt to welcome Genie.... but next time I logged in, it had gone back to before they started it again. And they are on it again right now. Really hoping that when I wake up tomorrow, they are done and ready to welcome Genie when he comes available. I've also started to notice that each time it happens, my happiness gets lower and lower... as if it's been longer and longer since I've played the game. So incredibly frustrated :furious:

I disconnect, then reconnect to FB. The game crashed twice on me since then but only lost about an hour each time. So now I also turn off wifi when I do this, and wait a few seconds to make sure everyone is fully sent off on their task before closing. No issues today so far *knocks wood* Believe me, I know how frustrated you are, it almost made me want to give up on the game completely! But Aladdin is one of my favorite movies and I knew I'd regret it lol. I have very little memory left on my phone (despite having no downloaded music and very few apps on it) and wonder if that is one of the reasons it's been so unstable. Although I was fine with the Frontierland update which was pretty big.

Can anyone share if Iago is any help with tokens? Trying to decide if he is worth the gems after I just bought the cave of wonders

Iago has dropped Genie's cuffs pretty much every time for me, but you need Cave of Wonders to do that task. I hope he's as helpful with the hats, this morning I had good drops for the hats and nothing for the cuffs, and but only got one hat since then. I have 12 cuffs and 8 hats, maybe I can welcome him tomorrow if I'm lucky but Sunday is more likely.

Having awful drop rates. Have basically had every collectible character out and only have 7 cuffs and 5 hats. Wondering if my drop rate has really been that bad or if I lost some of my progress today?

Yesterday I FINALLY welcome Begheera and almost have enough elixir for Toy Alien, which will give me all the game characters!

I've just unlocked the ability to welcome Genie. I think it's going to take a while to gather all those resources. I'm trying to get the others up to level 5, though Aladdin is level 6 now. I paid for the Iago bundle too, as soon as Aladdin was announced I knew I'd be buying all the premium characters even though until then I'd not spent any real money on the game yet. How could I resist Carpet and Iago?!

Really worried to hear about the glitch still causing problems, I hope they can fix it soon.

Sent all characters that could get items for Genie out last night and this morning they all were back at the 2, 4, or 6 hours starts. Good thing I am busy this morning so I can send them right back out, but would've been nice to maybe get some items out of it...ugh. Not very good drop rates for Genie items so far (7 cuffs, 6 hats)

24 hours after you could welcome Genie and I'm halfway finally. 10 gauntlets and 11 genie hats. Thanks to a glitch, a lost 2 genie hats. I collected items from characters doing tasks when the game crashed. I lost the hats I had collected and when I finished the tasks again, no hats. Frustrating but not tragic.

So far Iago has been unhelpful. He has only given me one gauntlet and currency. He's also difficult to level up.

I ended the mini event on #2 with 613 trophies. I would have preferred sweeps and scoops but the event currency is nice as well as the Abu stand.

Sent all characters that could get items for Genie out last night and this morning they all were back at the 2, 4, or 6 hours starts. Good thing I am busy this morning so I can send them right back out, but would've been nice to maybe get some items out of it...ugh. Not very good drop rates for Genie items so far (7 cuffs, 6 hats)
I was hoping to welcome Genie today but may be waiting until Sunday. Have 20/20 cuffs and 10/20 ears. I'm focusing all my characters on gather for Genie and none to level up Igao but still very slow. The ears just won't drop.

12 cuff things and 8 ear hats for me so far (but hopefully I'll have more in about 15 minutes) I find weekends are harder to keep up with the game than when I'm at work. I've got IMPORTANT things on weekends haha.

Having awful drop rates. Have basically had every collectible character out and only have 7 cuffs and 5 hats. Wondering if my drop rate has really been that bad or if I lost some of my progress today?

Yesterday I FINALLY welcome Begheera and almost have enough elixir for Toy Alien, which will give me all the game characters!

My drop rate has drastically increased since last night. Currently have all the gauntlets collected and 14 of the ears.

Since Genie takes 8 hours to welcome, I'm hoping to finish this evening and level up one, or possibly 2 other characters, before I begin welcoming him right before going bed.

My drop rate has drastically increased since last night. Currently have all the gauntlets collected and 14 of the ears.

Since Genie takes 8 hours to welcome, I'm hoping to finish this evening and level up one, or possibly 2 other characters, before I begin welcoming him right before going bed.

I'm actually doing much worse with drops today! Iago was dropping pretty consistently yesterday, which helped me collect all of the gauntlets. Today, I've been sending every character out, and have only had 2 hats drop in total. I'm only up to 10 ear hats. I was hoping to welcome Genie overnight as well, but it looks like it's (hopefully!) going to be tomorrow.

Has anyone welcomed Genie yet? I'm interested to know what levels each character needs in order to battle Jafar.

I'm moving closer to having enough elixir for Toy Alien, but now I'm worried Jafar will need some for his items. I'm planning on waiting until he can be welcomed before adding Toy Alien. I've got a LONG way to go before I can welcome Bagheera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter