Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm just here for the characters. I don't like clicking on stuff, so I have been shoving just about all attractions that aren't needed to get tokens or needed for trophy events into storage. Don't need the magic. Don't like hunting around for tappers.

As for characters,
Pooh is leveling to 10.
I had forgotten I didn't have Kahn upgraded, so he is on 7.
Baloo has been ready for 10 but is collecting pan items
Peter is on 4 Wendy on 7.
Green Alien is on 6.
Nani - ready for 10
lilo - collecting for 9
Stitch - collecting for 6
Angel - collecting for 9
Pleakly - ready for 10
Bubbles - collecting for 10
Jumba - collecting for 10

So I've been cheating on my Magic Kingdom game and playing the new Harry Potter game on my phone. It's fun and WOW - I forgot what it feels like to play a game and not constantly feel pushed and prodded to spend real money on it. I'm not saying it's not an option there, but unlike this game I don't feel pushed into doing so (and no I haven't spent a penny there). It's really refreshing. I don't want to just complain and complain, but it's been fun playing for the past week and never having that feeling that I'm going to miss out on something if I don't send them cash.

I’ve been playing that too!!

I'm down to just Stitch (L6) and Lilo (L9) now. I have a feeling Stitch is going to take a long time.

NICE!!! Feels good doesn’t it!
I'm down to :stitch2: (6) and Cobra (9) :cool1: In 2 hours, I’ll be able to start leveling my Stitch to 7 and then start leveling Cobra to 10 right before bed! My goal was to have everyone maxed before the next update and I’ll just be down to a level 7 :stitch:!

:cheer2::banana::bounce::jumping1::jumping2::jumping3::dancer:party:

Or more appropriately from my list of characters sitting in storage
pluto:::MinnieMo :eeyore:pooh::tinker::simba::tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::donald:
and just in case she makes an appearance in the near future :maleficen

Because I'm bored, my progress report:

A List of Characters still waiting to be maxed out:
Toy Alien - collecting for 9
Fairly Godmother - collecting for 8
Peter Pan - collecting for 6
Wendy - collecting for 10
Roo - moving to 10 now
Nani - ready for 9
Lilo - collecting for 7
Stitch - ready for 6
Angel - collecting for 9
Jumba - ready for 9
Pleakley - ready for 9
Cobra Bubbles - ready for 9

I have everyone else. Of course in two days I'll have to add Bambi, Thumper, and Flower to this list, as well as any other surprise information they give us.

Personally I would LOVE for them to level up Merlin another level, and give us another spell. I also would like them to let us level up the pirates to level 10. I don't like that those characters are hanging out at strange numbers, unable to progress to 10 like everyone else. I had wanted to have everyone leveled up by the next update. That will not happen this time and that's okay. It'll give me something to do between game updates and I REALLY hope they SLOW DOWN for a time!

Maybe with their hint of Maleficent (I hope we find out what that means), they'll expand the leveling up, so we can focus on characters we already have and help them to defeat her somehow.

I hope they'll expand the Sword in the Stone collection at some point. Adding Arthur and Archimedes into the permanent storyline would be amazing. Owls were skipped two times already, one in Winnie the Pooh, and the other in Bambi, so yeah... I think we need at least one in the kingdom, and Archimedes is definitely the best one and the only choice left...

I hope they'll expand the Sword in the Stone collection at some point. Adding Arthur and Archimedes into the permanent storyline would be amazing. Owls were skipped two times already, one in Winnie the Pooh, and the other in Bambi, so yeah... I think we need at least one in the kingdom, and Archimedes is definitely the best one and the only choice left...
Unless they just add an owl to Pooh or Bambi later on. Not sure how many people have actually bothered watching Sword in the Stone.

Maybe with their hint of Maleficent (I hope we find out what that means), they'll expand the leveling up, so we can focus on characters we already have and help them to defeat her somehow.
Not sure where they're going with this without a villain. Last one we had was Hook, who as a gem character did nothing to further the storyline. At first we had to battle Maleficent because it took forever to get Pete and Zurg, both of whom opened portals. Then we defeated Mother Gothel and later Shere Khan, neither of whom opened portals. Are we back to battling Maleficent again? Whenever that actually happens, I guess it would have to open up Adventureland because we're basically out of portals at this point.

I have a strong feeling there will be a new Platinum chest attraction: I just found my second one in a week. And I haven’t found any since well before Fantasmic was added. Just a hunch.

So I've been cheating on my Magic Kingdom game and playing the new Harry Potter game on my phone. It's fun and WOW - I forgot what it feels like to play a game and not constantly feel pushed and prodded to spend real money on it. I'm not saying it's not an option there, but unlike this game I don't feel pushed into doing so (and no I haven't spent a penny there). It's really refreshing. I don't want to just complain and complain, but it's been fun playing for the past week and never having that feeling that I'm going to miss out on something if I don't send them cash.

Oooh I LOVE Harry Potter. What is the name of the new game and who created it?

I'm down to just Stitch (L6) and Lilo (L9) now. I have a feeling Stitch is going to take a long time.

He is, I have him at 7 trying to get to 8 with no one else to siphon tokens away. I'll be surprised if I get him to 8 before the next event starts.

Just got the iOS update for DMK. Flower is 450 gems. The new plot of land behind IASW is 2,000,000 magic. Thumper is the first character to welcome. You need 20 autumn leaves, 20 clover and 20 Thumper Ears hat.

For the autumn leaves, the only character I see that can help is Roz. The clover has Minnie, Nick, Zurg and Rapunzel. The Ear hats are the alien, Judy and Pete.

Looks like the Bambi Float can't be purchased, it is Epic reward in Gold chest

Also, Bambi Frozen Pond attraction is a Legendary Reward in a Platinum chest

Meadow attraction is like a regular quest one - need to complete Bambi attractions and then I assume a lot of magic to get (has 12 hour build time)

New plot of land is 24 hour clear time

Getting the update now. It wasn't showing up before.

I have a strong feeling there will be a new Platinum chest attraction: I just found my second one in a week. And I haven’t found any since well before Fantasmic was added. Just a hunch.

I found 2 at the beginning of the Lilo and Stitch event. And nothing since. I do have a few saved up at this point.

Oooh I LOVE Harry Potter. What is the name of the new game and who created it?

Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery. Can't remember who created it. I'm still enjoying it.

He is, I have him at 7 trying to get to 8 with no one else to siphon tokens away. I'll be surprised if I get him to 8 before the next event starts.

Yep. I'm at 6 with nothing else to collect for and he's still not ready for 7.

Any thoughts on the 450 gems for Flower? As in, is he a good character to get?

I saw in the patch notes there is a costume for Mrs. I.

New teaser with ANOTHER live stream...
Notice the silhouette of Maleficant

Attachments

• B5C6F7BF-6FA0-4319-834C-53F5E203E43C.jpeg
    B5C6F7BF-6FA0-4319-834C-53F5E203E43C.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 15
Any thoughts on the 450 gems for Flower? As in, is he a good character to get?

Flower will drop tokens for Thumper & Bambi, but given this is a permanent content update, there is no limited time window to purchase him so I'd set a low priority to the character. We're looking at a grind similar to the Peter Pan characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter