Disney Magic Kingdoms

I don’t have the Beauty and the Beast characters so I guess I’m screwed.

Did you have Aladdin characters for Pooh?

I figure they will be used the same way. Extra EC, and the ability to earn some tokens via longer tasks (so you can get what you need a little faster). But the predominate means of getting what we need for the event is by using the new Event characters, and the old "core" group of characters (Mickey and Friends, Toy Story, Monsters Inc.)

So I played the squish in all the attractions game, while keeping things pretty much together (if that makes me OCD then oh well...) and now I have some land in Frontierland (not an entire section but those sections are large) and one in Tomorrowland (the small one that leads to Fantasyland) empty except for some concessions I put there (might as well). I am missing 2 attractions, though (Mike & Sculley and WALL-E's house). So I guess not too bad considering I *mostly* have things where they belong. I would still really like some of those plots in Fantasyland and Frontierland to open up, though.
How did you do it? Did you put everything away and let the game place the attractions in each section you were on?

How did you do it? Did you put everything away and let the game place the attractions in each section you were on?

I actually just moved a few items at a time, so no I didn't put it all away and then place things back. For the most part attractions were tightly packed into the lands, and if they were where I wanted them, I didn't move them. But I wanted all the Pooh stuff together, which meant rearranging things. And also I got a Mulan attraction is some special chest they gave out a few months ago, so I wanted to move that near the rest of the Mulan stuff. So I probably moved about 1/2 of my items.

With about half the puzzle pieces "collected" according to the facebook, page, I'm assuming the livestream will be either a week from today, or maybe 2 weeks from today and then start the Thursday after that as it always does? Anyone else on the fence about having an event so soon after the last one? I am having mixed feelings. I will say that if they keep the bit where we gather tokens along the way like we did for Pooh, it might not be so bad. That part of the event I liked, and I LOVED that there were random Aladdin quests that got EC, which is sounds like those things will be happening again. Maybe I can make it up to 6M magic by the end of the next event. I just cleared 5 at the end of Pooh. Here's hoping they stop dragging it out and just tell us when the livestream will be!

With about half the puzzle pieces "collected" according to the facebook, page, I'm assuming the livestream will be either a week from today, or maybe 2 weeks from today and then start the Thursday after that as it always does? Anyone else on the fence about having an event so soon after the last one? I am having mixed feelings. I will say that if they keep the bit where we gather tokens along the way like we did for Pooh, it might not be so bad. That part of the event I liked, and I LOVED that there were random Aladdin quests that got EC, which is sounds like those things will be happening again. Maybe I can make it up to 6M magic by the end of the next event. I just cleared 5 at the end of Pooh. Here's hoping they stop dragging it out and just tell us when the livestream will be!

I'm assuming, if the event does indeed start so soon, they're doing it in response to the questionnaire they sent out a month or two ago. They asked about how frequently we wanted events, and one option was something like "a couple weeks in between." While the vocal people on this board may like events more spaced out, it appears that most of the Facebook fans want events going pretty much constantly. The only downside I really see is there's no time to re-earn any gems you spent on the last one, but that's a bonus for Gameloft since we'd have to buy more if we want the characters they're offering. Personally, I don't like to spend gems on event characters unless I LOVE the movie they're from, so I've only done this...like maybe three or four times? I'd also be disappointed that we don't get more permanent content or story continuation, but it's pretty clear at this point they've abandoned the story.

ua4XSiWCXdJM4Ha1SGHyYQYf3-Y5ym6dutcFBRAlFj0.jpg

uXeM_0T0KBxyQq1hCYL7vxhxGX86reuf_spGh8D33_E.jpg

New event, get gold trophies.

5 = 1000 magic
30 = 3gems & 2 owl tokens
65 = gold chest
120 = 5 gems & 3 Grumpy ears

Leaderboards only work for the first 25 people - not sure how that works

Lilo and Stitch as a movie wasn't horrible. It's certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. It cleared $145 million in the 2002 domestic box office, earning more than Minority Report and The Bourne Identity domestically. It's a decent plugin for an event. I do agree there should be more time between events, and I really hope they don't give us Stitch's Great Escape as the "ride."

Even if they correct this leaderboard, there is absolutely nothing I need from these rewards. I'm good without the chests, I have enough magic, and I'm not going to go crazy for five gems. Guess I'll be sitting this one out.

I agree with this. I guess I will put away or turn off the 67 alarm clocks I bought just for this game. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lilo and Stitch as a movie wasn't horrible. It's certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. It cleared $145 million in the 2002 domestic box office, earning more than Minority Report and The Bourne Identity domestically. It's a decent plugin for an event. I do agree there should be more time between events, and I really hope they don't give us Stitch's Great Escape as the "ride."
You guys that mindlessly defer to Rotten Tomatoes to validate a point crack me up. I just pulled up the site, and Lilo and Stitch is at 86% for CRITICS. Audiences gave it a paltry 77%. Let's not forget the abomination of a Star Wars film from this past December. Paid theater critics who were apparently enjoying the heck out of their payola scored the film at a whopping 91%, while audiences were far more realistic about that schlock and rated it 47%. So easy on what critics say about films. Then again, I was never one to much care which way two critics' thumbs went, either.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter