Disney Magic Kingdoms

A premature (and since removed) upload to the gameloft site has led a peek into what the next event will probably be. Peek if you dare, it's up to you if you blab the surprise to the masses.

A2720_A1_B_E580_4405_9176_A4_E5_B9_F44_B61.jpg

3_E2_FF246_327_E_4356_A80_A_F9_AEC5_F5_F511.jpg

C38_A7_CA6_B5_A1_4666_8_A79_38_CD2_B85_ABC9.jpg

E3_FB760_B_18_E5_4_F30_8_D1_B_590_CC458_C228.jpg
My niece will go back to playing now. I told her just this evening that if they added these I would call and let her know so she can collect them.

A premature (and since removed) upload to the gameloft site has led a peek into what the next event will probably be. Peek if you dare, it's up to you if you blab the surprise to the masses.

I peeked. Thanks for the info. I always thought it was strange that he wasn't running around.

Told her now to start playing again. She just started in September so I don't think she has that many characters, gems or magic. Not sure when she stopped playing. She needs time to build up her gems and characters so she can get her favourite character.

Thx for the pics. I'm really torn. I like having my attractions grouped by theme in the areas they should be in, except for the ones that should be in the Adventureland area that we cannot get to yet. But, I cannot seem to fit them all without splitting up the themes. It's my OCD versus wanting them all out at war. Sure wish the interns would widen the land behind Fantasyland and let us place attractions there.

I got 80K in currency by doing several things:
1) Checked in as frequently as I could around work with shorter quests, did 1 hour quests when not grabbing tokens when at home, especially Jessie and Goofy 6 min quests, and then calculated the times for the longer quests over night (eg. Mike/Sully 6 hour quest together earned more EC than their 2 separate 4 hour quests, etc.)
2) Bought the parade float with my gems immediately and ran it constantly
3) Placed in the top 10 or higher on all trophy mini events to get extra EC.
4) Didn't level up my event characters past level 4/5, knowing that I had plenty of time and magic to do it post event, allowing me to do shorter quests for honey dippers/combs and get the EC, even when maxed out on the items for the books
5) Bought a bundle for Tigger early to get EC, a concession stand that gave EC, and Tigger of course. Allowed me in my own way to say thanks to the interns for keeping the game going.
Roo was fairly expensive (relative to other characters) to get to level 8. Not quite the same as a million magic to welcome Shere Khan, but 12,000+ to not even get to level 10, and Pooh needs 19,000 to get to level 6. I guess the interns are trying to keep us from stockpiling our magic once again.

Hi all,

When I start my game all of a sudden I get the message 'New Version - your game version is outdated. Please update to the latest version and try again.' Only thing is... there is no new version in the app store. Anybody else has the same problem?

Awee I was really enjoying the secrecy of the spoiler :ssst:
b39.gif

:smooth::smooth::smooth:

I just hope it was taken down because they've changed their minds. Never one of my favorite films. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever bothered to sit through the whole thing.

Last edited:
If you get the real money 6x legendary chest bundle, Grumpy is guaranteed

Unfortunately, Grumpy isn't guaranteed...one of those items is guaranteed. I stupidly spent money on 2 sets of chests, and out of all 12 chests i got more Grumpy tokens but not Grumpy.

Yeah, somehow I didn't think they were guaranteeing Grumpy for ten bucks. I figured he'd be included with the items that there was a "guarantee of". But even then, the odds of each guaranteed item are different. I'm sure his odds are pretty darn low.

Not sure how I feel about this event, also I don’t want an event right now. The last one was cute and this will be good, but now I need a bit of a break. Thanks for sharing though.

What day did this appear on their site? Pretty good follow up to the chest if it is another April fool's day deal.

Yesterday after the Pooh event ended. My speculation is they went to replace the FAQ that ran during the event back to the standard version and someone clicked the incorrect word file.

I like the leaked movie enough to look forward to the new event, whereas this last one was just kind of take it or leave it personally. Not sure I'd spend any gems on it like I usually try to, but that all depends on who the gem characters are and when this event begins. At least it's something new to fit into Tomorrowland, which after my round of "squish squash" this morning I realized is actually somewhat spacious, and that's with NBC thrown in there.

Just saw a post on FB about what's coming next to Disney Magic Kingdoms. From the puzzle piece, it could be what has been mentioned in the spoiler comments. I looked on Instagram and Twitter, but the respective accounts don't have any other information or show any other puzzle pieces.

Just saw a post on FB about what's coming next to Disney Magic Kingdoms. From the puzzle piece, it could be what has been mentioned in the spoiler comments. I looked on Instagram and Twitter, but the respective accounts don't have any other information or show any other puzzle pieces.

Yeah, I would definitely take that as confirmation of the leak. Between the leafy border, wave, and palm trees, it's either that or Moana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter