Disney Magic Kingdoms

Okay, so this calender streak thing... Of us regular longer than a year and a half players, was there ever a day you missed? Nope. No way. Just sayin'

And to the person who was denied his 60th day reward of the fairy hall, I am so sorry. It will be a low magic yield, but a frequent place for fairies and princesses to go do tasks.

Harrumph. Joining the team of grumps. Gonna go hit some spotty parasols for stress relief.

Mine shows me logging in for 5 consecutive days in the upper left hand corner...but only shows green check marks on Day 1 and Day 2 of the streak rewards on the right...Im not getting it they should most definetely match.

Mine shows me logging in for 5 consecutive days in the upper left hand corner...but only shows green check marks on Day 1 and Day 2 of the streak rewards on the right...Im not getting it they should most definetely match.

It is because the first reward for a "streak" of checking in was awarded after 3 days. Then the streak rewards counter restarts after you get your reward. That is why they don't match.

I wanted to see how much magic I spent to get Sher Khan to level 10, so I checked wiki, and it came to 1,831,979 without level 9 as they had a question mark next to that amount. So at least 2 million magic from start to finish :scared:

I wanted to see how much magic I spent to get Sher Khan to level 10, so I checked wiki, and it came to 1,831,979 without level 9 as they had a question mark next to that amount. So at least 2 million magic from start to finish :scared:

It would be interesting to know how much character cost start to finish. So that’s kind of cool although that is also insane that it did cost so muc. I feel like all the Peter Pan characters will be the same type of cost

Best wishes to all

It is because the first reward for a "streak" of checking in was awarded after 3 days. Then the streak rewards counter restarts after you get your reward. That is why they don't match.

Ohhhhh so instead of rewarding you for say, a 10 day streak after 10 days, you’d have a 3 day streak, a 5 day streak, and a 10 day streak in say 18 days? I absolutely missed that. thankyou!

I'm at 14 yarn balls and 16 ear hats, which I'm pretty pleased with. Hook is at level 6, need two more Captain's Hook to level him up. Currently levelling Grumpy up to ten - that feels sooo good! :teeth:

I still havent gotten an option to update my game. I have a Windows Asus Tablet. Ive re started many times.
Getting pretty sick of those Christmas decorations!

I want to clarify what I said earlier... yeah, I don't mind regular updates with permanent content, I think we can all use a break here and there... but why does it have to be Peter Pan? When I think about Peter Pan, first thing comes to mind is the epic battle between Peter Pan and Hook... and it deserves to have one here in the game (come on, even the god awful Mother Gothel has a battle...)
Peter Pan is way too epic to not be an event, and having Hook as a gem character is just so SAD (even more so than making Wall-E a premium character over EVE)... The awesome villain becomes totally forgettable now... And because there is no epic battle, there is zero chance for the Lost Boys to show up later on in the game..
I truthfully couldn't see them bothering to add the Lost Boys to this game.

Where are they now?

I like playing this game every so often

Toy Alien - collecting for 7 - he's going to take a long time I think

Captain Hook - collecting for 5
Wendy - 10/35 yarn balls, 12/35 ears - drop rates are like Shere Khan I feel - it's take a VERY long time to collect her things, which is a reason I should be glad it's mean story line. I do prefer the aggravation of long drop rates for PERMANENT CONTENT over the stress of a timed event. That is a weird sentence

Shere Khan - collecting for 9

Queen of Hearts - collecting for 10

Bashful - ready to move to 10
Doc - ready to move to 10
Sneezy - ready to move to 10
Snow White - collecting for 10
The Queen - collecting for 8
Grumpy - collecting for 10
Sleepy - ready for 9

All other characters are at 10

As far east he calendar goes, it's not a bad thing so far, although I am not pleased with the breaking up of consecutive days. The first 3 days, then you get 20 gems, that's great, then it resents back to one and you have to get to five. That seems strange to me.

I collected enough umbrellas to get Minnie's ears stand, and I don't think I'll get a platinum chest, because I'm ranked 564 or something like that, but that's okay, I'll get some gems so that's a good thing.

I have Shere Khan at 8 now and collecting for 9 - magic cost is 250,700.

I'm currently at 11 & 5, a far cry from the 35 of each I need. At least this let me level up all my Snow White characters without worrying about tying up the spot in case Wendy needed it.

And 22 hours later I am basically in the same place, with 12 & 5. Ugh. My little characters are not good at finding Wendy's items.

I still havent gotten an option to update my game. I have a Windows Asus Tablet. Ive re started many times.
Getting pretty sick of those Christmas decorations!

What happens when you go to the Disney Magic Kingdoms page in the Windows Store? The day the update came out, I went into the store, and I could see it start downloading. I find just opening the game unreliable for updating on my Windows laptop, and have to force Windows to check for app updates via the store.

As far as the calendar goes, it's not a bad thing so far, although I am not pleased with the breaking up of consecutive days.

Needs to be done this way. Having the days broken up means that you get another chance on the next reward if you miss one.
If you had to log in everyday without missing a day to get every reward. Then if you missed one day then you would miss every other reward in the future.

I collected enough umbrellas to get Minnie's ears stand, and I don't think I'll get a platinum chest, because I'm ranked 564 or something like that, but that's okay, I'll get some gems so that's a good thing.

Same I am rank 463, thats fine with me, I only wanted the Minnie Ears Stand, dont need anymore platinum chests, I have 4 waiting to be opened. Gems would be nice, but not logging in non stop 4 hourly for 20 gems, I have better things to do.

Where are they now?

Nice progress.
I finally got to upgrade both Evil Queen and Grumpy to 9, so now they are collecting for 10. Grumpy is upgrading to 9 now. Sleepy will be going to 9 when the character book is free, then on to the final characters who need to be maxed out, Snow White, Baloo, Bagheera, Mowgli, Alice, Mad Hatter and Hare then everyone else will be maxed except for
Shere Khan 5/8 5/8 for level 9
Alien 0/20 8/20 for level 10
Grumpy ?/? ?/?
Evil Queen 5/20 1/20

Focus will be on Peter Pan til our next event. I agree with you storyline slow progress like jungle book is better than rushed event so soon after Snow White.

Wendy 4/35 4/35
Hook - refusing to spend my 709 gems until I know who is coming to the Kingdom next, if it is Winnie the Pooh, Tigger could be a premium and I would rather have him bouncing around my park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter