Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have 79K currency, Aladdin and Jasmine at Lvl 7, Abu at 6, Genie at 5, Carpet and Iago at 4 (all are ready to level up). 18 lamps. So I am working on lamps and more currency.

I looked up Belle & Beast costumes. Only needed 10K currency, 8 cloths, and several of his tokens for Beast and 3K currency, 3 cloths, and a handful of her tokens for Belle. They shared the same cloth so you had to get 11 total to get both costumes.

Who knows if it will be similar for Aladdin & Jasmine??? We shall see.....in about 24 hours.....

Wow ! I only have 18,000 event currency. Not a lot compared to a lot of others. Only on day 84 of playing though so I don't have as many characters.

I am in a similar position as you! I'm only on Day 57 (because I haven't received the Princess Fairytale Hall yet for playing for 60days) and I haven't missed a day since I started over the summer haha! I have 19k event currency. And I also received the gift for glitch fix and that gave me 30k magic and 30 gems.

Quick question for anyone!! I have enough gems for Iago now, but is it worth it? With only ten days left, I would really like to complete the event. I'm on Round 2 of fighting Jafar right now, so I just need both costumes for Aladdin/Jasmine then I can welcome Jafar. Would Iago increase my chances by a lot to finish the event or am I in a good spot and should Just plan on saving them for later?

Thanks!!

I am in a similar position as you! I'm only on Day 57 (because I haven't received the Princess Fairytale Hall yet for playing for 60days) and I haven't missed a day since I started over the summer haha! I have 19k event currency. And I also received the gift for glitch fix and that gave me 30k magic and 30 gems.

Quick question for anyone!! I have enough gems for Iago now, but is it worth it? With only ten days left, I would really like to complete the event. I'm on Round 2 of fighting Jafar right now, so I just need both costumes for Aladdin/Jasmine then I can welcome Jafar. Would Iago increase my chances by a lot to finish the event or am I in a good spot and should Just plan on saving them for later?

Thanks!!

I say buy who you can. Even if you need to spend to get gems. I was missing one character from one event and ended up spending money to gamble to get the character in a legendary chest. Ended up spending $30! (3 tries, about 21 chests). Decided it was fun money and came out of my movie going budget. (And I also feel like I should blame the red wine.)

Just my humble opinion. And welcome to the game!

PS look at my previous posts where I attached a file with all the sizes of the buildings. It's not up to date, but in the beginning, when I had too little land and magic, I had to do some park geometry calculations to fit stuff. And I would store the low magic yielding buildings.

I have over 79,000 event currency. Aladdin, Genie and Jasmine are at level 6 and ready to level up. Abu, Iago and Carpet are at 5 and ready to level up. I currently have 39 lamps and another 6 sets of sweeps and scoops to get ready for Jafar.

I’m currently at 86,000 event currency. Aladdin is at level 8, Iago level 6 and everyone else is level 7, with everyone ready to be levelled up again. Nicely stocked up with 78 lamps, so hopefully I’ll be able to have a break from collecting more for a while, once Jafar and the costumes begin!

Prince Ali Costume

10 Swords
10 Prince Ali Hats
7 Purple Fabric
10,000 Event Currency

Jasmine Wedding Costume

6 Lamps
6 Headbands
3 Purple Fabric
3,000 Event Currency

Characters that can get Purple Fabric:

Jessie + Woody: My Favourite Cowboy. 4 hrs
Iago: Playing Spy 4 hrs
Sulley + Mike: Group Laugh Floor Visit 4 hrs
Sally + Jack: Costume Making 6 hrs
Pete: No More Noise 8 hrs

Well the fabric that I've been allowed to collect so far has nothing to do with the aladdin costumes. So that's good news they made it fair.

Do the costume quests start after Genie finishes his 12-hour cleaning up task after defeating Jafar for the 2nd time? I have Genie doing that now and I only have a few hours left!

I have about 26k event currency so will just work on collecting lamps, Brooms, dustpans until the costume quests are available. This is my first full event so just want to make sure I am planned out haha!

Last edited:
Does it make more sense to collect all the fabric and buy Aladdins outfit first, or buy Jasmines first since it requires less fabric?

I'm thinking it makes more sense buying Jasmines first, hoping it will activate some of the missions that are required before we can welcome Jafar. I luckily, chose two of the jobs that make the fabric, so I started the event with 2 of the purple fabrics.

Does it make more sense to collect all the fabric and buy Aladdins outfit first, or buy Jasmines first since it requires less fabric?

I'm thinking it makes more sense buying Jasmines first, hoping it will activate some of the missions that are required before we can welcome Jafar. I luckily, chose two of the jobs that make the fabric, so I started the event with 2 of the purple fabrics.
I am probably going to try for Aladdin first since his quest is listed first. Unless I here something otherwise on here.

just about to welcome Genie exactly 9 days to 9 will that be enough time to welcome Jahfar?
Or should I try speed up some tasks early
Don't have Carpet or igar

just about to welcome Genie exactly 9 days to 9 will that be enough time to welcome Jahfar?
Or should I try speed up some tasks early
Don't have Carpet or igar

I got the "get costumes" task 4 days after welcoming Genie with consistent game play. I have Iago and Carpet so that sped up the battling Jafar process. You have to battle Jafar 18x for 4 hours and 24x for 2hours. So if you have 4 characters battling....what took me 12 hours & 8 hours respectively with 6 characters will take you 20 hours and 12 hours with only 4 characters....that's with no breaks between battles. Then you have a lengthy 12 hour Genie task....Plus a couple of small other tasks before getting to costumes. No one has costumes yet so we can't tell you how long Jafar will take if you want him also.

My estimate is that it'll take you about 5 days from getting Genie to get to costumes if you don't speed up tasks. Iago helps get cloths for costumes so you'll have a slow down there as well compared to others who have him.

Do the costume quests start after Genie finishes his 12-hour cleaning up task after defeating Jafar for the 2nd time? I have Genie doing that now and I only have a few hours left!

I have about 26k event currency so will just work on collecting lamps, Brooms, dustpans until the costume quests are available. This is my first full event so just want to make sure I am planned out haha!

It is definitely after the 12 hour Genie mission....there are a couple of short missions in there with Aladdin or Jasmine, but I don't know if they are required to trigger costumes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter